Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife Some Headline Hungry news reporter asks her a question she answers HONESTLY like a wife should.. Any you guys have problem... Learn to ignore...such Masala items... But when it helps you VILLIFY Ganguly you wont will you?

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife ever heard Anjali Tendulkar, or Rahul Dravid's wife say anything about cricket, and about giving her husband the captaincy? I'm sure they've faced enough "Headline Hungry" news reporters too... if a reporter went up to her, she should by now know what to say( she should have said "no comment"). For God's sake, she isnt someone like Uthappa's wife(or girlfriend), who has never seen something like this before.... get away with the inferiority complex.. everyone does not hate Ganguly, dont make it seem so.

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife Maybe like Husbad...like Wife... Dada is known to be outspoken... and Tendu and Dravid are known to be tight lipped... Anyway what is the big deal... Ganguly himself has said he is NOT INTERESTED in being Captain...

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife here is the thing even if Ganguly were made captain i doubt Dravid would have played under him and even though there arent many smart people in BCCI one thing everyone understands this team minus dravid the batsman is as good as finished.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife wifeys delusion aside dada is not going to accept rein even on gun-point

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife Mothers fathersand wives should be covered by the gag order too :hic: Yuvi was braver...he said"i am ready too take whatever responsibility is given to me" For now they have given him a show cause notice for opening his mouth too big.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife

Mothers fathersand wives should be covered by the gag order too :hic: Yuvi was braver...he said"i am ready too take whatever responsibility is given to me" For now they have given him a show cause notice for opening his mouth too big.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
what did he say? i thought i have been following this drama word by word. :chin:

Mothers fathersand wives should be covered by the gag order too :hic: Yuvi was braver...he said"i am ready too take whatever responsibility is given to me" For now they have given him a show cause notice for opening his mouth too big.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
yup...he better handle the notice for now..Mr Big Mouth :lmao:

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife He came out yesterday in support of sachin...we are all behind him....remember this is after the chappell resignation or whatever and after the calm had set in. Then he followed it up with the "i am rady for responsi..." bit.

Guest dada_rocks

Ganguly himself has said he is NOT INTERESTED in being Captain...
Then why is his wife talking craap? :doh: Husband and wife need to communicate. :duh:
ever heard of women's independence.. welcome to 21st century a wife doesn't have to think with husband' brain :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife I am ready handle any responsibilty bestowed.. aren't bcis minions being little harsh. what's wrong in these words... what do they expect the momnet peole enter team india they should become walking jombie not talking for sure........

Ganguly himself has said he is NOT INTERESTED in being Captain...
Then why is his wife talking craap? :doh: Husband and wife need to communicate. :duh:
ever heard of women's independence.. welcome to 21st century a wife doesn't have to think with husband' brain :wtg:
i never said has to think with husbands brain.. she should think with her brain.. if her husband said he isnt interested in captaincy, why khaalee peelee make some statement to the media, when she knows her husband dosent want the captaincy...

Re: Ganguly can again become good captain: Wife Husband said that he is n't interested when he was trying to make his way in ...and when he really didn't have a chance. But things having changed post WC performance...may be he had a change of heart and decided to ask his "dil ki rani to help out" :hic: . Dadarocks....yuvi is in the dock for supporting sachin in his stattering times.......thus confirming the groupism that is going on....not for his khayali pulaao..... :hic: