Indian fans are the most immature: Atherton

They were booing ONLY Ponting -- because of the dick he is. I am sure if Clarke walked up to receive the check -- nobody would have said a thing. It is Pontings character that attracts booing all over the world.
Oh thats allright!!!! but not atleast in his home, Australia right???? Unlike someone in wankede
Oh thats allright!!!! but not atleast in his home, Australia right???? Unlike someone in wankede
May be that just about sums up the characters of Australians in general :winky: No matter how big of a ***** you are -- you are an Aussie and it is all fair unlike else where in the world where criticism and adulation comes in equal and fair measures !
May be that just about sums up the characters of Australians in general :winky: No matter how big of a ***** you are -- you are an Aussie and it is all fair unlike else where in the world where criticism and adulation comes in equal and fair measures !
String a couple of words that would make some sense instead of blabbering!!! try later:finger:
String a couple of words that would make some sense instead of blabbering!!! try later:finger:
Did you by any chance get educated in a Madrassah ? Must be! Otherwise understanding english sentences should be fairly simple. To other posters :- While I away -- who is this retarded J@ck @ ss who has invaded this forum.
Did you by any chance get educated in a Madrassah ? Must be! Otherwise understanding english sentences should be fairly simple. To other posters :- While I away -- who is this retarded J@ck @ ss who has invaded this forum.
why would u wanna pull islam in here and insult it???? Dont we live in a secular country...!!! Y do u have such a mindset

braguvaran, no one has a problem with Australia being your favourite team even though you are an Indian. Problem is with you trying to undermine the Indian Cricket Team/Indian Cricketers at every given opportunity on the premier Indian Cricket Fansite.

Is there a meticulous set of rules that an indian has to follow here?
Yes, you must always say good things about India. You must never criticise India or any players associated with India. You must consider Tendulkar to be God. These are just 3 of the many rules you must follow.
braguvaran, no one has a problem with Australia being your favourite team even though you are an Indian. Problem is with you trying to undermine the Indian Cricket Team/Indian Cricketers at every given opportunity on the premier Indian Cricket Fansite.
I aint giving any false posts on them , am I??? Jus making my comments... I dont have any HATE against them
Can I just ask what is it that you exactly have against Australia? What have we ever actually done as a country to encourage such comments? End of the day, I guess it doesn't really matter, but I'm just curious.
Yes, you must always say good things about India. You must never criticise India or any players associated with India. You must consider Tendulkar to be God. These are just 3 of the many rules you must follow.
Sounds like taliban to me !!! :haha: On the last one, I do not wanna insult gods.
When was the last time you were given a warning for any of the points that u have mentioned. I dont think SRT is GOD but he is my favorite player .. if others call him God then how does it matter to people who dont agree with it.. Is Bradman the greatest ever ? in your opinion yes & my opinion: maybe ... but should I tell u not to call him the greatest ever ? I criticize India and the Indian cricket team .. check out my posts in the politics and chit chat and you'll see how much I criticize India Just do a search on BCCI on ICF and you'll know what people have to say about them