Mubarako Pakistan

This is a very professional all round performance by Pakistan. They fully deserve to win the WC (And I hope they this time recognize that it is a world cup). They were written off by many early on when they were taking on Netherlands after losing badly to England. But then they bounced back brilliantly. That's the way champions play. They win against all odds and the odds against Pakistan were really big. Congratulations Pakistan.:two_thumbs_up:

This is a very professional all round performance by Pakistan. They fully deserve to win the WC (And I hope they this time recognize that it is a world cup). They were written off by many early on when they were taking on Netherlands after losing badly to England. But then they bounced back brilliantly. That's the way champions play. They win against all odds and the odds against Pakistan were really big. Congratulations Pakistan.:two_thumbs_up:
I personally had never written off Pakistan. You really can never write them off. Infact I am surprised that they lose so regulary against us in WC matches.
Guest gaurav_indian
presentation was dim no music nothing it doesn't feel like a wc final presentation
:dontknow: Because english team wasnt there.

I am overwhelmed with emotion. I now know how Tottenham supporters felt after winning the Carling Cup. Barca may have the Champions League, Man-U the premiership, Chelsea the FA Cup, but hey, you can't take the Carling Cup away from us.

Guest Hiten.
I am overwhelmed with emotion. I now know how Tottenham supporters felt after winning the Carling Cup. Barca may have the Champions League, Man-U the premiership, Chelsea the FA Cup, but hey, you can't take the Carling Cup away from us.
That's just mean :hahaha:

Sri Lanka made a good comeback with Matthews and Sangakarra playing a good knock but to defend that score, SL needed quick wickets at the front. Pakistan kept their wickets and that won them the match really. As I mentioned before, Sri Lanka depends heavily on their openers and Udana is the weak link in their bowling. Pakistan got rid of the openers and took Udana for plenty.

Too bad it had to be the Pakis who had to win this...utterly dissapointed But their cricket fans have got something to cheer about, sorry rant about on every other paki topic for another year I fear for nonstop baam baam afretard appreciation threads in various forums

Guest Hiten.
Younus Khan has kept his word from before the tournament and has retired from T20 cricket format
When did he announce his retirement ? :hmmmm: