Is This The Turning Point for Pakistan Cricket?

I don't think it's the turning point. They still don't have a great test team. The only man who can take them to greatness is Shoaib Akhtar in this generation. They don't have settled openers in the test team although the middle order of Yousuf, Younis, and Misbah is pretty good. IF Pakistan gets their ICL players back and get Shoaib back, then they might have a chance. Malik Jamshed Younis Yousuf Misbah Afridi Akmal Razzaq Akhtar Gul Kaneria now that's a pretty good lineup. But until Akhtar comes back....Pakistan won't be a great test team. In the ODIs yes this could well be a turning point.
Oh so the chucking man is the saviour .
Guest gaurav_indian
Oh so the chucking man is the saviour .
His action has been cleared by ICC.The same ICC which also cleared Bhajji,Murali,Malinga,Botha's action.
Guest gaurav_indian
But we don't want Shoaib Akhtar. Had enough of him. I hope he stays away from Pakistani Team.
He is not fit enough to bowl in T20's test match toh bahut dur ki baat hai.Ab retire ho jaana chahiye use.:hatsoff:
If india can raise their game after winning T20 WC why cant Pakistan?Look at their team now after the return of Razzaq,Yousuf and younsgters like Ahmed Shehzaad and Mohammed Aamir are their future. Their bowling attack is much better than indian bowling attack right now.Batting is not bad either when you have Razzaq batting at 7.In tests they will struggle becoz of lack of matches but not in ODIs and T20's.
Gaurav_Indian you seem to have a lot more sympathy for Pakistanis. You are always running to protect any comments against Pakistan or are you a friendship messiah trying to patch up Indian and Pakistan? Looks like you watch more Pakistani cricket than Indian's :winky: You have more hope than a Pakistani supporter and good luck with that.
Guest gaurav_indian
Haan par doper bhi to hai vo mahaan aatma. :bow:
Ek doper toh september mein aa raha hai.Poora underworld usey Mohd. Asif ke naam se jaanta hai.:nervous:Dilli mein gundagardi i mean Delhi Daredevils ke liye khelte huey usne 7 batsman ko pitch pe hi tapkaaya tha.Aur 2 gm kaayamchuran ke saath dubai airport pe pakraa gaya tha jo usey Sehwag ne chandani chowk mein chole bathure khilaane ke baad diya tha haazmaa theek karne ke liye.:((
Another guy who dont even know s*** about me and calling me pakistani supporter.Is it so hard to understand that remaining neutral isnt called sympathy.You are an anti-paki thats why i you think i am supporting them.If you open your eyes and remove those anti-paki glasses and accept that pakistan played better cricket in this tournament that wont make you small. If you guys keep insulting their religion i will always be against those.Becoz some kids here forget that people of the same religion also live in our society.And they have the same religion.Many indian muslims also visit this site do you even know how they feel when you guys keep insulting their religion.I am against all those who bring religion into every thread whether they are some chunna wala aur kathaa wala.They need to grow up.
Are you an Indian Muslim? BTW do this, just go through your posts in the last 2-3 hours and you will see a pattern. Your posts don't lie and we are not dumb. Just because you are not aware doesn't mean we aren't. We have seen in-numerous posters that come and go. All of them called themselves Indians.

finally some celebration for our neibors.. finally I wont feel that much sorry for these clowns.. but no it wont be a turning point.. they gonna start fighting among themselves again in couple of months.. YK has already quit ... lets see whats next.

How exactly will a huffing and puffing Akhtar strengthen Pakistani test team ? He hardly bowls his quota of overs in ODI's' date=' how do you expect him to toil for 5 days ? Its about time Pakistan get out of the Akhtar time warp and pick some fresh talent ahead of him.[/quote'] well he needs to lose all that baggage he's put on in the last year. If he can come back to what he was in 2003 it'll be great for world cricket. And riya, just as gaurav mentioned, akhtar is cleared.
Are you an Indian Muslim? BTW do this, just go through your posts in the last 2-3 hours and you will see a pattern. Your posts don't lie and we are not dumb. Just because you are not aware doesn't mean we aren't. We have seen in-numerous posters that come and go. All of them called themselves Indians.
U mean all Indian muslim support Pakistan .Yes there are some who do that,but don't insult those patriotic ones .
U mean all Indian muslim support Pakistan .Yes there are some who do that' date='but don't insult those patriotic ones .[/quote'] Definitely not, I guess that is a rarity but was just asking the poster because he was speaking on behalf of them as usual. The Indian muslims don't really consider themselves not Indians but some activists such as the bloke above will speak for them like the politicians do. When they don't have problems and are able to gel in the society why are the rest of the blokes trying to protect them?
he bowled well without luck in that series...was really the only threatning bowler apart from Gul in the one test match. Shabbir is cleared but where is he? maybe he remodelled his action and now sucks
Yeah i will never forget his duel with Balaji and Rawalpindi test performance:icflove: Shabbir cleared then he started bowling with clean action .Sucked .Resorted to chucking in matches like WI,Eng series etc,again successful. So much for the ICC clearance.Unless they check bowlers in match conditions,hell with their lab tests. Do u know a bowler called Ruchira pereira.The guys chucks, not every ball,selectively .There should be some rule which can apply while playing to prevent such selective deliberate chucking .
The funny thing is that Qadir Khan resigned after Pakistan had lost a couple of games at the beginning of the tour. What is he going to do now? :hysterical:
He tried to save his face :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.Now he is the biggest loser .