SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

so i can make substitutions at end of day's play or i cant till the end of test match?
No, you can't bobby. I'm afraid i'll have to disqualify you from the competition, because you're waaaaay too good and the others are feeling hopeless. As the sole adjudicator, i hereby declare that you should watch THIS VIDEO as punishment for being too good at Super selector; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll8Qm8yDj-8&feature=related]YouTube - chiru[/ame]
No, you can't bobby. I'm afraid i'll have to disqualify you from the competition, because you're waaaaay too good and the others are feeling hopeless. As the sole adjudicator, i hereby declare that you should watch THIS VIDEO as punishment for being too good at Super selector; YouTube - chiru
rofl well ipl is my first super selector as i am new here. i didnt even knew if we can substitute or how much pts gonna lose thats why in first week or so i missed on oz players since i thought they gonna leave soon and later never substituted mccullum after kolkatta game agaisnt brc thought i am gonna lose equivalent pts if i substitute, well now i am getting hang of this stuff. nah, i am not that good its been luck so far

TOP 11 Teams among 42 SS teams flamy's Holiday 11 3029 chamatkar's Hille le A-siya re, Hille le Amreekawa 2874 amits's sehwag 203* 2859 omniks's Asian Badshas 2770 guju24's best of 11 2762 Predator_05's Pitch Diggers 2684 varun's Asia Powa 2667 arndp's Asian XI 2666 bobbydhillon's farters 2641 Rajeev's THIS ONE BELONGS TO INDIA 2636 theguyinallblue's TheTrueBlueTeam 2635

TGIAB..u r so mean :mad: I waz rite behind u.... :( flamy's Holiday 11 3029 chamatkar's Hille le A-siya re, Hille le Amreekawa 2874 amits's sehwag 203* 2859 omniks's Asian Badshas 2770 guju24's best of 11 2762 Predator_05's Pitch Diggers 2684 varun's Asia Powa 2667 arndp's Asian XI 2666 bobbydhillon's farters 2641 Rajeev's THIS ONE BELONGS TO INDIA 2636 theguyinallblue's TheTrueBlueTeam 2635 Blue_billion's thnx is to Allah..We is Winning :) 2624