SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

I had Ojha in my team.was pretty confident that he wud be selected over Jadeja because Ojha is a class act and way better than Jadeja in bowling. so, did not care to check the team before the match started. reached home just in time for the first over.Ojha dropped. my 10 members got me a good start. hope sanity prevails and Ojha gets selected for the 2nd match at least.not for my SS team's sake, but for strengthening Indian team's bowling.

I had Ojha in my team.was pretty confident that he wud be selected over Jadeja because Ojha is a class act and way better than Jadeja in bowling. so' date=' did not care to check the team before the match started. reached home just in time for the first over.Ojha dropped. my 10 members got me a good start. hope sanity prevails and Ojha gets selected for the 2nd match at least.not for my SS team's sake, but for strengthening Indian team's bowling.[/quote'] I had Ojha too. Thought he was sure shot. I had UV, Shiv, Sarwan, Dhoni, Bhajji but still why the eff I have a rank of 101. :wall:
I made a substitution and it cost me 108 points. Is this normal? My first time doing this so I don't know.
Here we go again substitution penalty is only 30 points what you are probably seeing is the adjustment for the substitution in terms of points that were already earned by the player that you substitued Give me the details if you want me to explain further- the palyer that was substituted and the player who is now in your team
Here we go again substitution penalty is only 30 points what you are probably seeing is the adjustment for the substitution in terms of points that were already earned by the player that you substitued Give me the details if you want me to explain further- the palyer that was substituted and the player who is now in your team
Oh I get it now, thanks.