Mashrafe Mortaza named Bangladesh captain

Honestly, I don't see any ray of hope for the Bangladesh team. They keep on changing coaches and captains as if some magical transformation is going to come around. The underlying problem is their players who just don't have the temperament to build an innings. I was looking through the FC batting records of their batsmen and they all have pathetic averages in the 30s(maybe 1-2 in the 40s). How can anyone realistically expect these batsmen to score against interntational bowling when they can't even score in their domestic structure? I expect another hiding coming up for them in WI.

Honestly' date=' I don't see any ray of hope for the Bangladesh team. They keep on changing coaches and captains as if some magical transformation is going to come around. The underlying problem is their players who just don't have the temperament to build an innings. I was looking through the FC batting records of their batsmen and they all have pathetic averages in the 30s(maybe 1-2 in the 40s). How can anyone realistically expect these batsmen to score against interntational bowling when they can't even score in their domestic structure? I expect another hiding coming up for them in WI.[/quote'] thats definitely true...but at the same time the BCB had no other choice. i mean if mash sucks, there still isn't a net negative change.