Pakistani ex-cricketers bashing India for no reason

kind of like the "REAL" teams you beat in the round robin tournament? You guys couldn't even beat south africa, and we beat them despite being huge underdogs. Pakistani players had the heart and determination to win and they proved it. Indian players just wanted to go back and rest up for the next season of the IPL... good for them. Just shows their lack of commitment for the national team. And with a crowd like yours, i dont blame them. I don't think anyone would burn a effigy for a domestic game.
Oh!, are you still on about T20? Lets not get into the schematics of what-how-ireland-holland-easy-peeze Trick is to not to win the CUP but to carry on the title further anyways 9 more months for this one to come too

Are you quoting one of our several news channels? and didn't Scotland, holland, bermuda, canada, and ireland make the ODI world up in 07? I didn't know they qualified as real teams? ..see this is what happens when u play bangladesh all the time, every island team looks BIG You guys really are taking this Cup Seriously!,

Rajiv, My understanding of Hindi is limited at best, but your signature is the BEST anyone has on this forum HANDS DOWN !!!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: ****ing BRILLIANT !!!!!!! ****ing AWESOME PWNAGE !!!!!!!! :hail: :hail: I burst into laughter the moment I saw your signature :hail: :hail: WORLD CHAMPION = ALLAH MEHERBAN TO GADHA BHI PEHALWAN :hail: :hail: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: