Ishant's growth as a bowler

Guest Hiten.
He will be back' date=' don't forget he's still young and when you are young you can afford to be inconsistent. He's a big talent.[/quote'] Having talent is not everything, one has to deliver it sooner or later. I am willing to give Ishant Sharma a bit more time but I am fast loosing my patience with Rohit Sharma. He has been complete failure in the recent ODI's and has shown no signs of improving, so I rather have him sit out or send him to domestic circuit to fine tune his raw talent that he has.
Having talent is not everything' date=' one has to deliver it sooner or later. I am willing to give Ishant Sharma a bit more time but I am fast loosing my patience with Rohit Sharma. He has been complete failure in the recent ODI's and has shown no signs of improving, so I rather have him sit out or send him to domestic circuit to fine tune his raw talent that he has.[/quote'] That's true, but he's what 19? He has plenty of time to prove himself. I was so very impressed by him against Australia, he was the most dangerous bowler.
It seems the very players who filled us with hope regarding the future of the team..are out of gas so soon. Ishant' date='Gambhir etc/[/quote'] What makes you say that about Gambhir? He has been the most consistent player across the three formats for India. One bad T20 series. Thats all. And he was looking good yesterday before he decided to play the most stupid shot ever.

he is not bad in any means the only thing missing in him is he is not generating the pace generated in Australia and after that in IPL because he looks tired, his fitness is not hat good like johnson or siddle. Another thing i would like him lean is bowel yorkers, he should try it in the nets, otherwise he wont be as effective in one days matches, he is good in tests, but not in 1 day, i wonder where his and RP's pace has gone.

What makes you say that about Gambhir? He has been the most consistent player across the three formats for India. One bad T20 series. Thats all. And he was looking good yesterday before he decided to play the most stupid shot ever.
Was disappointing in the shorter formats in NZ too..and in the IPL too iiirc.

Ishant is way too overrated man. He needs more time to turn into a better bowler, I don't know what Prasad has been teaching him but if it continues he is going to turn into one flop cricketer like Prasad himself. Srinath was a better fast bowler than this Prasad