MS Dhoni - the REAL BALLS OF STEEL

A truly great knock considering the situation he was in. Even when he is struggling and not in great form' date=' he still gives 100% to the team. Rest of the players in the team don't deserve this man.[/quote'] reallly?do u think rest are deliberately underperforming.didn't RP try his 100%.?hasnt Yuvraj given his 100%?Dhoni is doing wat is expected of every international player i.e. give his 100%. n i'm sure all are.they failed yesterday.but that doesn't mean they dont try thier best
Guest Shivani
Bas 100 bana leta :(( To compensate for that you get 5 flying kisses .. Mwah (5) :giggle: :$ :dance:
:(( 4 from you and 1 from me :icflove:
no not really' date=' the luck was with him todays, 4 edges for four, should have been out for a duck but bad umpiring, am not taking credit away from dhoni it was good knock but [b']hasnt been tested yet
Ah that must be why he reigned as the #1 batsman in ODIs for close to 2 years continuosly. Dang fellas!! These Pakis are too smart for us!:giggle:

11 needed off da final over yusuf takes single, dhoni on strike. clubs first ball he faces for 666666, takes 2 off next ball, single off the one after, sets up yusuf for just 1 run off 2, takes fielder on to complete single and win the game BIG BALLZ now has 50+ batting avg in odis waht a record!!!!!!!!!1 MOOAR