MS Dhoni - the REAL BALLS OF STEEL

carries india from 82/8 to 188 all by himself this what u call BALLS :hysterical::hysterical:@ every1 that thinks sangakkara and clownz like kamran akmal :haha: are better than him rofl
no not really, the luck was with him todays, 4 edges for four, should have been out for a duck but bad umpiring, am not taking credit away from dhoni it was good knock but hasnt been tested yet
no not really' date=' the luck was with him todays, 4 edges for four, should have been out for a duck but bad umpiring, am not taking credit away from dhoni it was good knock but hasnt been tested yet[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: he scored half the team's runs by himself how often do u see this happening in odi cricket do u think kamran akmal is better nuff said
:hysterical::hysterical: he scored half the team's runs by himself how often do u see this happening in odi cricket do u think kamran akmal is better nuff said
dont make me give you an example of kamran, i mean you shouldnt forget this http://www.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/match/234783.html pakistan was at worst position 3 down for no run at board but with kamran carrying our inning we went on to win the match, now if india wins the match today then hats off to dhoni but thats if, i hope he gets reward for his excellent inning

good innings,but he again screwed with his decision.last game wen we needed quick runs.he sends Jadeja ahead of yusuf.this time we needed consolidation,he sent Yusuf Pathan ahead. n we he doesnt come at 3 is beyond me.Both Rohit n Raina are fail in this position.he also delayed the batting ** imo.it should have been taken wen Bhajji was in,allowing him to play his natural game