Difference between India and Pakistan for the selection of young Players

so what is the difference between these two countries when it comes to selecting and finding talented young cricketers, lets have an eye on the current young and promising players in both sides- India Sharma- rated very highly, people compare him with Little Master, but is he?, if he is talented than how to get him a perfect platform to show his skills? Raina- i have no idea how he came about to indian side, most likely IPL Ojha, Jadeja- and again ipl is i think the most probable reason they are presenting india Yousuf- he is very promising to me, even though he isnt as young as others but still has a birght future, so a good find by the BCCI Ishant Sharma- he is promising also but need to adopt to all kind of cricket and conditions as i am not an indian so dont know, how they have performed and the reason for them to be in the side, so can you please write down your reasons Pakistan Fawad Alam- well hasnt got a propper chance in the side, but when ever selector talk about young talent, he's the first one they mention, they just getting him ready i preffer, and also his first class averrage sums it up, 56 averrage, with two double hundred and one triple, 302* is the highest score Aamer- very young but very fast and talented, he showed some blinks of him in T20 world cup, with his pace if he dont get injured, hes going to get faster and faster, so we loose one akhtar only to get new one in. Nasir jamshed and ahmed shehzad- again havent been tested but rated very high there are loads of players linning up for a spot in the team, with their performances not names. So at the end, who has the better chance to make most of those players india or pakistan and which side has the talented young players. Note: This thread is not to jinx any player or any board but to just get thouht of you people on the players and the system which the players come in to the side.

ojha,jadeja and even rohit sharma had very goof ranji tournaments and were selected primarily because of those performances.I am not worried about Raina,i think he will work on his defieciences against short pitch bowling.Rohit has talent but he needs a reality check pretty quick.Ojha is really talented and will soon make the test team. you can contrast that to pakistan who are forced to fast track kids and most of them flame out.

Raina was selected to the team prior to the IPL but again thanks to the Indian media making comments like 'he's the next Tendulkar', the expectations got too big for him, and he fell very short of them. He was dropped. To his credit, he worked on his game, and came back. I hope it'll be the same with his abilities against the short pitched bowling. With regards to Rohit, the same problem - too early, he was hailed as the successor to Tendulkar and stuff. Its bad for the player and for the team to make such comments. But our media won't learn.

f alarm averages 50+ in paki cricket but when u watch him play he looks nothing like a 50+ batsman this is only 1 example
To be honest Fawad Alam hardly gets a proper chance to play. Usually he comes in at 6 or 7 when the match is almost won, or when Pakistan need 50 runs of 3-4 overs....I don't think I've seen him that often come in to bat when there are 20-25 overs left. sometimes he's not even selected in the playing XI even when he's always in the squad. Aamir seems to be a good talent, he can bowl fast, but that's not gonna make him successful, he will need to work on other aspects of bowling. What scares me more is that he looks like Sami.
Raina was selected to the team prior to the IPL but again thanks to the Indian media making comments like 'he's the next Tendulkar', the expectations got too big for him, and he fell very short of them. He was dropped. To his credit, he worked on his game, and came back. I hope it'll be the same with his abilities against the short pitched bowling. With regards to Rohit, the same problem - too early, he was hailed as the successor to Tendulkar and stuff. Its bad for the player and for the team to make such comments. But our media won't learn.
I haven't heard about anyone being the next tendulkar in the last few years. Maybe some idiot thought it was wise to make that comparison but thankfully i never heard of it. Sachin was one of the best batsmen in the world by the time he turned 20. If Nohit Sharma or Raina were to be the next tendulkar, then shouldn't they already have a 100 on Aus and Eng? Comparisons aside, Raina is good. He works on his shortcomings. Dravid didn't start off hot in ODI's but he worked on it and has a career in which he averages 40. Yuvi, Sehwag, Gambhir all were tested at one point by a particular type of bowler but all worked on it and now are better batsmen. Raina is only 23. He has time. He will do fine.

Its not fair to say Raina and Sharma got chances because of IPL as they toured Aus even before IPL started (from what I can remember) As for comparing , I dont think the pakistanis have played enough matches to compare these youngsters also Indians are tired/injured. Fair comparison can be done in an years time after Pak has played few games against quality opposition.

NONE of those players for into the Indian team solely because of IPL- Yousuf perhaps owes alot to IPL and Warnes influence in his development. Him aside all of them represented India at U19 level. so theyve been around for a while and theyve all done well at Ranji level -though im not sure how much Ishant has played-so this was the next step up. Often you get guys like Rohit who have essentially been fast tracked ahead of say Badri whos has been around for been scoring runs for longer- i think thats a tad unfair. Badri hasnt really been given anop to prove himself- taken to the WI now for instance and will be given just 2 matches if that That I guess is where selectors judgement comes in. The difference between Pak and Ind with young talent is that Pak dont necessarily wait for cricketers to do well at domestic level-often thats not a bad thing- sometimes they uncover gems. Shazaib looks like a decent player, and aamir of course Other times however the players are just not ready/mature enough and they fade away