Pakistan Cricket Team

They can only take revenge for the first one in April. And will be too scared to take revenge for the 2nd one because they will know what we have in store for them when they come next time:winky:
Yeah just make sure the missiles are able to travel all the way to Sri Lanka. You know what'll happen to Pak if it drops on the way. :cantstop:

whaich team has played murali and mendis best-pakistan pakista- has never lost a test series in sri lanka its going to be a battle on cricket field, where no money will talk only experience and talent will, art vs art, class will be there and pakistan will also

whaich team has played murali and mendis best-pakistan pakista- has never lost a test series in sri lanka its going to be a battle on cricket field, where no money will talk only experience and talent will, art vs art, class will be there and pakistan will also
son plz.... classs and pakistan in one sentence? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. paki cricket team has ZERO class
son plz.... classs and pakistan in one sentence? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. paki cricket team has ZERO class
so you mean india has produced more class players tha us, you put few up i will go head to head with my players
its going to be a battle on cricket field, where no money will talk only experience and talent will, art vs art, class will be there and pakistan will also
That I agree with. Really looking forward to this series, Sri Lanka is a force and Pakistan seems to be at the top right now. This is the series to see if Pak can do just as good in Tests and ODI's.

Playing Mendis and Murali on the pan cake pitches of Pakistan is different from playing them on the minefields of Lanka. Unless PCB has agreed into an agreement with SLCB to ensure three boring draws ( YAWNNNN) with YoYo scoring double triple 100s and in return letting Sanga, Mahela , Dilshan pay them back , I dont see how Pakistan can avoid a 3-0 whitewash!! Aah and the other savious pakistan has are the raingods..am sure they are praying in pakistan right now " Allah megh de, paani de":winky: No rains in lanka for next few weeks means a major thumping for Pak.

Playing Mendis and Murali on the pan cake pitches of Pakistan is different from playing them on the minefields of Lanka. Unless PCB has agreed into an agreement with SLCB to ensure three boring draws ( YAWNNNN) with YoYo scoring double triple 100s and in return letting Sanga, Mahela , Dilshan pay them back , I dont see how Pakistan can avoid a 3-0 whitewash!! Aah and the other savious pakistan has are the raingods..am sure they are praying in pakistan right now " Allah megh de, paani de":winky: No rains in lanka for next few weeks means a major thumping for Pak.
:giggle:atleast there is some rain in sri lanka, where as in india people are worshiping to everything that please let the rain come, so as for you should know that rain is important in some cases