*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

overnight bets: SELL WATSON 3RD TEST 1ST INNINGS RUNS @ 104 (75K) SELL FALL OF 2nd AUS WICKET @ 175 (75K)
OVERNIGHT BETS SELL WATSON 3RD TEST 1ST INNINGS RUNS 104 (50K) BUY PONTING 3RD TEST 1ST INNINGS RUNS 74 (20K) SELL FALL OF 2nd AUS WICKET 175 (50K)
Sell Watson 3rd Test 1st Innings Runs@104 (25k) Buy Ponting 3rd Test 1st Innings Runs@74 (10k)
Done.

4th AUGUST No Changes at the Top, with DRAVID and H4TE leading the charge, GUJU24 joins the fray with a solid game, MR.WICKET has started to make his move as he enters the Top4, Blood Brothers though mopping up the Tail for the second Game Running. 4th TEST MATCH Markets to be Upped Soon. :D

:woot: I'll cancel "BUY SWANN ALL-ROUNDER PERF (SERIES) @ 445 (75K)". Also ****ed up on the Hussey bets, but think there's still a chance of him doing decently in the next 2 tests given his 50 last innings and reducing my losses. For series bets atm: BUY LOWEST TEAM SCORE @ 183 (75K) SELL AUSTRALIA TAILS OF THE UNEXPECTED @ 355 (75K) SELL ENGLAND WICKETKEEPER PERF @ 447 (50K) Moar bets on the way in the next 2 days, once the player perf bets go up for the Leeds test.

:woot: I'll cancel "BUY SWANN ALL-ROUNDER PERF (SERIES) @ 445 (75K)". Also ****ed up on the Hussey bets, but think there's still a chance of him doing decently in the next 2 tests given his 50 last innings and reducing my losses. For series bets atm: BUY LOWEST TEAM SCORE @ 183 (75K) SELL AUSTRALIA TAILS OF THE UNEXPECTED @ 355 (75K) SELL ENGLAND WICKETKEEPER PERF @ 447 (50K) Moar bets on the way in the next 2 days, once the player perf bets go up for the Leeds test.
Done.