*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

i joined today' date=' so can i add the free bet in my post of the 3 bets? :D[/quote']
Can you offer something for those who played in all SBLs?:eyedance:
No Freebee'z for you Guize, :aetsch: Although i will be having more of such offers during the course of the Tournament.
same for me???
guju24, you have a Free Pending 25k Bet.

For the first test: Selling Mitch Johnson @ 75 Buying Simon Katich @ 75 Buying Brad Haddin @ 100 Buying Michael Clarke @ 75 Buying Andrew Strauss @ 75 For the series: Buying Mike Hussey @ 75 Buying Michael Clarke @ 75 Buying Graeme Swann @ 75 Buying Graham Onions @ 75 (Also, are there any odds on either Ravi Bopara or Andrew Strauss for the test or series?)

1st Test Sell Flintoff 108 @ 100k per point Buy Pieterson 94 @ 100k per point Buy Johnson 130 @ 100k per point
BUY PIETERSEN 1ST TEST PERF 94 BUY BROAD 1ST TEST PERF 100 BUY M.CLARKE 1ST TEST PERF 90 Please mark all @20K
Added, Please Check Player Bet History.

Shano, the 'allocation' points for the series needs some attention. Say suppose,I sell Onions @145...the Aussies rip Onions apart in the first test and he ends up wicketless, subsequently the English replace him for the next four tests then according to the SBL rules... Onions will end up with 120points(4*30) and that is cruel on me, who had predicted his collapse even before the series had started. In case of an injury, I agree with the rules but if he is made to sit out coz of form then the 'allocation' points make no sense. Maybe you should alter the points as the series goes on. What say? Hope I don't sound like whining.:D

Shano, the 'allocation' points for the series needs some attention. Say suppose,I sell Onions @145...the Aussies rip Onions apart in the first test and he ends up wicketless, subsequently the English replace him for the next four tests then according to the SBL rules... Onions will end up with 120points(4*30) and that is cruel on me, who had predicted his collapse even before the series had started. In case of an injury, I agree with the rules but if he is made to sit out coz of form then the 'allocation' points make no sense. Maybe you should alter the points as the series goes on. What say? Hope I don't sound like whining.:D
Sridev, The Series Markets have made player performances assumptions well before the start of the Series, so the allocations are an average of what the points the player can gather per game, the allocations were made keeping in mind both the buyer and the seller. In case of such a scenario mentioned by you, the Allocation Points can be revisited, wouldnt be much of a change thoough, keeping the buyer in mind, as the objective is to keep it fair between the Buyer and the Seller.
Sridev, The Series Markets have made player performances assumptions well before the start of the Series, so the allocations are an average of what the points the player can gather per game, the allocations were made keeping in mind both the buyer and the seller. In case of such a scenario mentioned by you, the Allocation Points can be revisited, wouldnt be much of a change thoough, keeping the buyer in mind, as the objective is to keep it fair between the Buyer and the Seller.
Alrite, fair enough.
BUY BROAD All-ROUNDER PERF @465
I had bought Broad but bet history says I sold, pls check that.
Thanks, Edited and Keep Checking Player Bet History. P.S. Onions can turn out to be Hot property in this Year's Ashes.
Yeah but I got mixed feelings about him. But I seriously think Haddin will make a huge impact this year just like Giles last time, but the pts are bit too high. If the Aussies had a quality spinner, I would have gone with him and even Katich (short leg) but...

Editing to add/remove a couple of things - thanks Shane: SELL JOHNSON 1ST TEST PERF @ 122 (75k) BUY KATICH 1ST TEST PERF @ 90 (75k) BUY AUSTRALIA 1ST TEST WK PERF @ 88 (100k) BUY M.CLARKE 1ST TEST PERF @ 90 (75k) BUY STRAUSS 1ST TEST RUNS @ 80 (75k) BUY M.HUSSEY MEK @ 370 (75K) BUY M.CLARKE All-ROUNDER PERF @ 455 (75K) BUY ONIONS SERIES BOWLING @ 160 (60k) BUY SWANN ALL-ROUNDER PERF @ 445 (75K) also sticking in BUY BOPARA 1ST TEST RUNS @ 75 (50K)

Editing to add/remove a couple of things - thanks Shane: SELL JOHNSON 1ST TEST PERF @ 122 (75k) BUY KATICH 1ST TEST PERF @ 90 (75k) BUY AUSTRALIA 1ST TEST WK PERF @ 88 (100k) BUY M.CLARKE 1ST TEST PERF @ 90 (75k) BUY STRAUSS 1ST TEST RUNS @ 80 (75k) BUY M.HUSSEY MEK @ 370 (75K) BUY M.CLARKE All-ROUNDER PERF @ 455 (75K) BUY ONIONS SERIES BOWLING @ 160 (60k) BUY SWANN ALL-ROUNDER PERF @ 445 (75K)
Warm Welcomez Mr.Wicket, All Bets Added, btw You have a 25k Free Bet Pending. :winky: