*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

buy Broad Ist test perf@100@60K buy Bopara 1st test runs@75@70K A quick question:why u dont have Flintoff in series allrounder perf bet
Bets Added, check out the Player Bet History and the Freddie Perf Series market

1ST TEST PERF Pieterson 94 @50K/point 1ST TEST 100 UP'S 80 @50K/point Player series bet Michael Hussey 370 @50K/point For the lowest team score bet for the series bet, does it have to be higher than 165, in order to gain points or lower? If it is higher than include the following bet, otherwise ignore it Team series bet Lowest Team score 165 @ 100K/point

1ST TEST PERF Pieterson 94 @50K/point 1ST TEST 100 UP'S 80 @50K/point Player series bet Michael Hussey 370 @50K/point For the lowest team score bet for the series bet, does it have to be higher than 165, in order to gain points or lower? If it is higher than include the following bet, otherwise ignore it Team series bet Lowest Team score 165 @ 100K/point
U did not understand IMO.u either buy or sell.there r two prices there for each market.u buy at higher price n sell at lower price e.g. for the first test 100 ups the market is 70-80.if u think the 100ups will be more than 80 u buy at 80.if u think it'll be less than 70,u sell at 70 suppose if u buy at 80,n the bet settles at 90,u win (90-80)*ur bid per point if it settles at 75,then u lose (80-75)*ur bid per pt

niceguy_789 presuming you wanna buy the first three bets? Could you edit your post and mention the direction, you can use the above posts for reference. Regarding the Lowest Team Score, if you think it will more than 165 than you buy at that, and if you think it will be less than 155 than you sell at that.

Buy 1ST TEST PERF Pieterson 94 @50K/point Buy 1ST TEST 100 UP'S 80 @50K/point Buy Player series bet Michael Hussey 370 @50K/point Buy Team series bet Lowest Team score 165 @ 100K/point Just re-posted as I wanted to include the 4th bet for the lowest score. Thanks

Buy 1ST TEST PERF Pieterson 94 @50K/point Buy 1ST TEST 100 UP'S 80 @50K/point Buy Player series bet Michael Hussey 370 @50K/point Buy Team series bet Lowest Team score 165 @ 100K/point Just re-posted as I wanted to include the 4th bet for the lowest score. Thanks
niceguy_789, all bets added, check the Player Bet History for confirmation, You have a Free 25k Bet Pending.

Shane pls add these BUY 1st INNINGS SUPREMACY: AUS/ENG 30 @10K/PT BUY AUSTRALIA 1ST TEST WK PERF 88 @10K/PT SELL ENGLAND 1ST TEST WK PERF 82 @30K/PT SELL KATICH 1ST TEST PERF 82 @10K/PT SELL BOPARA 1ST TEST RUNS 68 @10K/PT BUY STRAUSS 1ST TEST RUNS 80 @30K/PT BUY FLINTOFF 1ST TEST PERF 116 @15K/PT BUY PIETERSEN 1ST TEST PERF 94 @10K/PT I am trying to understand this game... Can you explain this scenario: if the match ends in a draw how will that impact the win index.

Win Index:A prediction on which side will win this match. The winner is awarded 25 points and the loser 0 points.In the event of a draw, both teams are allocated 10 points.
oops missed that rule..excuse me:icflove: I got more to lose if I bet on that, so staying away.Thx.
Shane pls add these BUY 1st INNINGS SUPREMACY: AUS/ENG 30 @10K/PT BUY AUSTRALIA 1ST TEST WK PERF 88 @10K/PT SELL ENGLAND 1ST TEST WK PERF 82 @30K/PT SELL KATICH 1ST TEST PERF 82 @10K/PT SELL BOPARA 1ST TEST RUNS 68 @10K/PT BUY STRAUSS 1ST TEST RUNS 80 @30K/PT BUY FLINTOFF 1ST TEST PERF 116 @15K/PT BUY PIETERSEN 1ST TEST PERF 94 @10K/PT I am trying to understand this game... Can you explain this scenario: if the match ends in a draw how will that impact the win index.
Bets Added, Please Check the Player Bet History for Confirmation and whats more You have a Free 25K bet pending
Awesome work Shane and Goose :hail:Buy BOPARA 1ST TEST RUNS 75 @ 25k (free bet)
CHATHOOD BRAHZ CATEGAORY - Free Bet Accepted. I hope we have more bets from you in the coming days. EDIT: Ludhz wat happened to all your moolah?