Finally - Vijay and Badri playing : What do you think of S Badrinath

Having watched him play now and seeing the way in which he has got out' date=' I won't be surprised if he turns out to be just another domestic run machine unlikely to succeed at the highest level. Too early to say though.[/quote'] he must be given fair chance in the againt NZL to boost the confidence before giving him chance against the top bowling side...it's nopt fair to drop him as he has the decent technique...please don't compare him with Sachin without giving him decent run in the international cricket... What Yuvraj has done in the test matches? waste test resource he is...

I seriously dont know what people see in this guy to ask for more chances. An avg cricket lover can easily distinguish between a FTB or domestic bully vs a class player. Thats what Badri is a domestic bully and Vijay has all the ingredients to become a good international player, so please stop all the give more chances to Badri nonsense. Vijay should definitely be persisted with!

There is a huge ap between the international cricket and our domestic cricket......I think anyone who makes into indian international side should be given enough chances before we rule him out.....I ma not a badris fan....i dont like his attitude and style os batting too.....but test matchs are not about style or flamaboyance....its all about mental strnegth and technique....whioch i think badri has it.....