Worst Captain in International Cricket

Re: Worst Captain in International Cricket

worst captain, but great batsman= lara and dravid great captain, but cr@p batsman= vaughn
Vaughan made a big mistake against Aus. Taking Collingwood and Panesar out of the attack when they're bowling tight with ball not coming to the bat and bringing in Sajid and Freddy to leak 30 valuable runs in 4 overs.
but you can't deny that he is a cr@p batsman. :hmph:
he is pretty good for tests... but worthless for odis...

Re: Worst Captain in International Cricket The worst captain is Dravid. 1.He has effecively knocked out Sachin by forcing him to bat in the middle order. 2.He has effectively slaughtered viru's Career by forcing him to open in south Africa and in West Indies when he was not in form. 3.He has slaughtered Pathan by putting pressure on Pathan's on batting. 5.He has slaughtered the Indian team by back stabbing his friends. 6.He has formed good team with his state people lke Shastri and Prasad and will lead school boys to Bangladesh and may be latter to Argentina and Brazil. God Save Indian Cricket. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

The worst captain is Dravid. 1.He has effecively knocked out Sachin by forcing him to bat in the middle order. 2.He has effectively slaughtered viru's Career by forcing him to open in south Africa and in West Indies when he was not in form. 3.He has slaughtered Pathan by putting pressure on Pathan's on batting. 5.He has slaughtered the Indian team by back stabbing his friends. 6.He has formed good team with his state people lke Shastri and Prasad and will lead school boys to Bangladesh and may be latter to Argentina and Brazil. God Save Indian Cricket. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Aint it so so easy to pass sweeping comments like this ? and i can EASILY think of rebuttalls to all th points u have listed// 1) the decsion to make sachin come in the middle order would have been a team one. surely the captain alone cant decide where sachin bats 2)Sehwag is an opener. he was picked in th test side to open.that is where he has been most successful. where els shd he play ? If dhoni's keepin goes bad , do u expect him to play in a diff role ? 3)The pathan arguement is ridiculos to say the least. Ofcours priority would have been given to his bowling. 4) "He has slaughtered the Indian team by back stabbing his friends." -- I cant even figure out where u got this from 5) First of all , shastri is NOT from karnataka. He is from Mumbai. And wasnt robin singh appointed fielding coach ? is he frm karantaka ?

The worst captain is Dravid. 1.He has effecively knocked out Sachin by forcing him to bat in the middle order. 2.He has effectively slaughtered viru's Career by forcing him to open in south Africa and in West Indies when he was not in form. 3.He has slaughtered Pathan by putting pressure on Pathan's on batting. 5.He has slaughtered the Indian team by back stabbing his friends. 6.He has formed good team with his state people lke Shastri and Prasad and will lead school boys to Bangladesh and may be latter to Argentina and Brazil. God Save Indian Cricket. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
AnBuchElvan

PP3 taken from overs 44 to 49 Runs given 77
Goodness me, that is terrible. 77 runs off 5 overs is unheard of. Terrible captain indeed. West Inidies under him have lost so many I've lost count. :shrug:

Aint it so so easy to pass sweeping comments like this ? and i can EASILY think of rebuttalls to all th points u have listed// 1) the decsion to make sachin come in the middle order would have been a team one. surely the captain alone cant decide where sachin bats 2)Sehwag is an opener. he was picked in th test side to open.that is where he has been most successful. where els shd he play ? If dhoni's keepin goes bad , do u expect him to play in a diff role ? 3)The pathan arguement is ridiculos to say the least. Ofcours priority would have been given to his bowling. 4) "He has slaughtered the Indian team by back stabbing his friends." -- I cant even figure out where u got this from 5) First of all , shastri is NOT from karnataka. He is from Mumbai. And wasnt robin singh appointed fielding coach ? is he frm karantaka ?
Please check Shasrtri is from Karnataka and Robin Singh is from West Indies though they have played for Bombay and T.N. For the point 4 please wait and watch.

Please check Shasrtri is from Karnataka and Robin Singh is from West Indies though they have played for Bombay and T.N. For the point 4 please wait and watch.
I am very sad that my predictions come true. :wall: :wall: :wall:

AnBuchElvan
:lmao: :lmao: Think you have something there :lmao: :lmao: