Worst Captain in International Cricket

Re: Worst Captain in International Cricket

I dint watch the match.. so I dont know what he did on the field... welll the score was terrible.. but wat he wud do when all his bowlers were giving away so many runs.. :huh: :huh: :huh:
i think he deferred the 3rd powerplay to the last 5 overs. :eek:

I dint watch the match.. so I dont know what he did on the field... welll the score was terrible.. but wat he wud do when all his bowlers were giving away so many runs.. :huh: :huh: :huh:
i think he deferred the 3rd powerplay to the last 5 overs. :eek:
prolly he wud have tot if he takes the PP3 to the end, SA wont have the wickets to play and blast the bowlers.. :hic: atleast im thinkin in the lines of the great BRIAN CHARLES LARA!!! :wtg:

worst captain, but great batsman= lara and dravid great captain, but cr@p batsman= vaughn
Vaughan made a big mistake against Aus. Taking Collingwood and Panesar out of the attack when they're bowling tight with ball not coming to the bat and bringing in Sajid and Freddy to leak 30 valuable runs in 4 overs.

worst captain, but great batsman= lara and dravid great captain, but cr@p batsman= vaughn
Vaughan made a big mistake against Aus. Taking Collingwood and Panesar out of the attack when they're bowling tight with ball not coming to the bat and bringing in Sajid and Freddy to leak 30 valuable runs in 4 overs.
but you can't deny that he is a cr@p batsman. :hmph:

but you can't deny that he is a cr@p batsman. :hmph:
Hmmm...I'll have to think abt it :chin:

Re: Worst Captain in International Cricket I have no idea why lara bought on sarwan to bowl th 42th over.... esp with a plaer lik gibbs on strike.. W.I is th worst host nation evr to play cricket... And to actually think till a couple of months ago , WI were winning easily against us ---- Shame on the indian team..