Mohammad Asif in contention for Champions Trophy squad

:hysterical: great video posted on here' date=' clean bowled sehwag, laxman, and tendulker the so called 'god' of indian cricket and also put tendulker on his KNEES :hysterical:[/quote'] Amazing job under steroids. Nandro does such wonders to him.
He was bowling a sort of 40 overs in straight in SA 2007' date='was obviously under nandro.Underline fact is, he is yet to prove his stamina and calibre without it.[/quote'] what if he proves it, btw how long this nandro has its effect on the body
what if he proves it' date=' btw how long this nandro has its effect on the body[/quote'] If he is able to perform the whole series with consistent brilliance and sustained stamina level which he showed against SA in 2007 series,we would accept him as a great bowler.U can attest that how much we appreciate true Pakistan talents like say Mohammed Aamer etc from different threads.
If he is able to perform the whole series with consistent brilliance and sustained stamina level which he showed against SA in 2007 series' date=we would accept him as a great bowler.U can attest that how much we appreciate true Pakistan talents like say Mohammed Aamer etc from different threads.
And clears a drug test thereafter.

Haha, I can see Asif running around the place at the moment contemplating how to get rid of the drugs he took during his time off! I am sure the ICC will line him up during "random" testing. I don't see him being the same force as before with the Nandro.

Guest Hiten.
:hysterical: great video posted on here' date=' clean bowled sehwag, laxman, and tendulker the so called 'god' of indian cricket and also put tendulker on his KNEES :hysterical:[/quote'] Sachin Tendulkar has a very bad habit of getting out to lesser bowlers. Ask Hansie Cronje, Monty Panesar, Thandi Tshabalala (RSA off spinner), Giles, Irani et al...you get the drift right ? :winky:

lol..you do not get swing from nandro or any cocaine or drug out there. I bet if Zaheer, Ishant, Pathan, etc smoke ton of such stuff, they would still be mediocre at Test cricket. :cantstop: Asif is an exceptional Test bowler, stupid donkey completely destroyed his career by getting into illegal stuff. Hope he will leave all the troubles in the past and dominate Test cricket the way he used to.

lol..you do not get swing from nandro or any cocaine or drug out there. I bet if Zaheer' date=' Ishant, Pathan, etc smoke ton of such stuff, they would still be mediocre at Test cricket. :cantstop: Asif is an exceptional Test bowler, stupid donkey completely destroyed his career by getting into illegal stuff. Hope he will leave all the troubles in the past and dominate Test cricket the way he used to.[/quote'] u dont get swing, but u can get all jacked up on it, and be like an energizer bunny (energizer jackassss in her case) out there on the field, u can recover quicker between days in test matches etc etc...so dont sit there and yap w/o drugs he would be good too, cus he wont be and obi. he wasnt thats why the needed to use em

I am surprised that some Pakistanies are still supporting Asif and advocating for him. This is really sad. One person does something bad is bad enough. But when you have a several people stand up for him in his support, it's a very bad sign for the society. Find someone better to support guys.

wow some of the comments in here. Shane Warne took drugs, had extra martial affairs and he's still a hero in Australia and world over. M.Azharuddin was involved in match fixing and still went on to become an elected public representative. People forgive their sports heroes all around the world, M.Asif did something stupid no one's supporting what he did but he got his punishment and everyone's hoping he can make a comeback and stay off drugs this time.