Akram slams BCCI for not playing with Pakistan

Dont worry brother it will happen more often now that you're team is so pathetic.
even if we have a under19 team playing against you, we will not give you an easy ride, and i hope pakistan play india becuase thats when we pick up the game, the rubbish butt be the great bradman against you and afridi be the "lara,jayasuriya,tendulkar" all in one agaoinst you people, that will be a day when you say that pakistan is going to give you an easy ride
even if we have a under19 team playing against you' date=' we will noe give you an easy ride, and i hope pakistan play india becuase thats when we pick up the game, the rubbish butt be the great bradman against you and afridi be the "lara,jayasuriya,tendulkar" all in one agaoinst you people, that will be a day when you say that pakistan is going to give you an easy ride[/quote'] You're slipping, if we can whip you to submission losing only 1 wicket in the process of overhauling your total imagine what fate will befall your U19 lads/ shers. The shame will be so much that they'll beg us to defect.
You're slipping, if we can whip you to submission losing only 1 wicket in the process of overhauling your total imagine what fate will befall your U19 lads/ shers. The shame will be so much that they'll beg us to defect.
i really want india to play pakistan because or else only this warm up can be your fans way out
i really want india to play pakistan because or else only this warm up can be your fans way out
Dont worry we have 7 World Cup thrashings to use to 'out shout' you not to mention sensational victories over Australia/England to relatively 'out argue' you.
haha live on that reputation' date=' a warm up, a warm up.................................... thats the best victory india had for a long time, congratulation from us[/quote'] warm up? tell that to the thosands and thousands of pakis who were queuing up for tickets at 4am in the morning, o wat fun it musthave been for them to watch their team get jizzed on :hysterical: btw, 3 of last 4 seriez played b/w india and pakis have been won by india, and that includes 2 series in pak lololololol
warm up? tell that to the thosands and thousands of pakis who were queuing up for tickets at 4am in the morning, o wat fun it musthave been for them to watch their team get jizzed on :hysterical: btw, 3 of last 4 seriez played b/w india and pakis have been won by india, and that includes 2 series in pak lololololol
4am in morning, what were you doing there at that time, and ndia has been good in recent 2 years and played the best cricket in their while history but dominating for 3 years is not what matters but we have ruled the 80s 90s and we just won another world cup, its flippin world cup, why so jealousy
4am in morning' date=' what were you doing there at that time, and ndia has been good in recent 2 years and played the best cricket in their while history but dominating for 3 years is not what matters but we have ruled the 80s 90s and we just won another world cup, its flippin world cup, why so jealousy[/quote'] you couldnt rule a box of chocolates. every big team- aus, sa, england, even sl has screwed pak in the ass with humiliating defeats. 9 str8 defeats to aus. home and away losses to sa, 3-0 loss to england. lol. india also put two big innings defeats on pak in 2004 so we didt miss out on the bukkake either. pak shud broadcast its cricket matchez on the PLAYBOY channel cos u guys get banged al the time i was watching the great orgy on my tv set if you must know,why would i be a sucker like a paki to pay 250 quid for ticket just to watch my team get screwed :hysterical::hysterical:
4am in morning' date=' what were you doing there at that time, and ndia has been good in recent 2 years and played the best cricket in their while history but dominating for 3 years is not what matters but we have[b'] ruled the 80s 90s and we just won another world cup, its flippin world cup, why so jealousy
What exactly have you achieved by RULING in 80s and 90s?? Get you r facts or may be your dictionary has a different meaning for RULING. May be you are just like most other Pakis -- Delusional and Living in a World of Denial. Let me Summarize Again as I keep doing it again and again and again 1) It has been 25 YEARS since Pakistan has achieved an AWAY SERIES victory against AUS, RSA, WI and INDIA combined. Putting things in perspective Don't know how old you are -- but this probably means a whole lot of Pakis in their lifetime have not seen an away series victory against the above. 2) It is getting close to 13 Years since you have achieved the same as above if you include ENGLAND in the mix. 3) It is getting close to 10 YEARS since you have not LOST a Test Match to Australia. 4) The only Teams Pakis have owned in the last 20 years is SL and NZ -- even SL you kept losing at home but for whatever reason you won in SL and even that is probably going to change after the current series. How could you have had a good bowling and not have away series victories ? is that what you call Ruling?
You think Pakistan is not safe for Indians' date=' I think India is not safe for Pakistanis............lets play at a neutral venue, wana play in Sharjah?! :--D[/quote'] When people say Pakistan is not safe, it is a fact.....for any team. Just go and ask SL. Maybe you should get Afghanistan to tour you first but take my advice and get real cops next time, not the kind that plays dead or hides behind bushes. When you say that India is not safe, you are being stupid.We manged to host England team just days after the mumbai terrorist attacks. We dont go into false bravado and want to host just for the sake of hosting. We were courageous enough to understand our security requirements and priority in life and move IPL out of India due to the elections. When we put aside our ego and took IPL out of India putting the lives of the cricket teams first, Pak was talking out of its ass of wanting to host teams in its soil .
You think Pakistan is not safe for Indians' date=' I think India is not safe for Pakistanis............lets play at a neutral venue, wana play in Sharjah?! :--D[/quote'] Who said Pak isn't safe? What's cricket without some bombs and rpgs coming your way and dodging handful of bullets? And with the presidential security, Pak is safer than heaven probably.
Pakistan is very safe Pakistan is a safe-haven for Terrorists
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Please refrain from making such comic comments on these politically sensitive threads or be nice enough to ban yourself for a few minutes! You are making a mockery of an issue sensitive only to PCB and Wazim bhai!