Ponting slams England for violating spirit of the game.

You guys just don't understand. As a kid Pwnting was contacted by the Holy Spirit of Cricket. Yes he is the only player to come in contact with the Holy Spirit (of cricket) and was given the message by the spirit. He is the messenger of the spirit (of cricket). Using this message Pwnting(PBUH) learnt the art of sledging within the spirit of the game. All you guys who think you know about the spirit are following the wrong spirit only Pwnting(PBUH) knows the truth.

Pfft, the fact they are defending what they did is bad. I also highly doubt we would of done the same team, I'm not saying we are all in the spirit of the game because it's true we do everything to win but we don't cheat. I'm very confident that we wouldn't have put on a physio to come and pat the player on the back and a player to come on with drinks just an over after they already had, they even had guilty looks on them. The umpires should be allowed to do something about it.

Pfft' date=' the fact they are defending what they did is bad. I also highly doubt we would of done the same team, I'm not saying we are all in the spirit of the game because it's true we do everything to win[b'] but we don't cheat. I'm very confident that we wouldn't have put on a physio to come and pat the player on the back and a player to come on with drinks just an over after they already had, they even had guilty looks on them. The umpires should be allowed to do something about it.
u remember Sydney,dont u?:haha: n how were Eng cheating?if the umpires okay with it what the **** is ponting's problem?
You guys just don't understand. As a kid Pwnting was contacted by the Holy Spirit of Cricket. Yes he is the only player to come in contact with the Holy Spirit (of cricket) and was given the message by the spirit. He is the messenger of the spirit (of cricket). Using this message Pwnting(PBUH) learnt the art of sledging within the spirit of the game. All you guys who think you know about the spirit are following the wrong spirit only Pwnting(PBUH) knows the truth.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
No, not really I was overseas. Thats not the point though, even if the umpires say it's ok, it's still obvious that it's not on.
n why is that?umpires allowing it means that it was genuine n within the rules of the game,so what is not on? n about Sydney game,i'm sure u must have watched it on TV:--D
Pfft, the fact they are defending what they did is bad. I also highly doubt we would of done the same team, I'm not saying we are all in the spirit of the game because it's true we do everything to win but we don't cheat. I'm very confident that we wouldn't have put on a physio to come and pat the player on the back and a player to come on with drinks just an over after they already had, they even had guilty looks on them. The umpires should be allowed to do something about it.
Come on man, any team in the world would do it. Hauritz said himself, if he was in that situation he too would have done it

Bradman, rewind to WC99. The game btween Aus v/s WI. Must win game for Aus and also they needed to go into Super Six with points so they need windies to go with them. What does S. Wugh do? They deliberately waste deliveries, blocking, blocking, until NRR of Windies was better than kiwis. So what the in spirit of the game?? I would say No What that cheating? I would say No

n why is that?umpires allowing it means that it was genuine n within the rules of the game,so what is not on? n about Sydney game,i'm sure u must have watched it on TV:--D
Probably the umpires didn'tthink they were allowed to intervene. I'm not saying Australia are angels, if it was them I'd say the same thing, I just thought that it was blatant time wasting. It's not as though it affedted the game, but still, seemed bad to me. Well, I watched the most of the 1st test but the other 2 only caught glimpses. Tbh I dont really remember, all I recall was some poor decisions by umpire and what not.
Bradman, rewind to WC99. The game btween Aus v/s WI. Must win game for Aus and also they needed to go into Super Six with points so they need windies to go with them. What does S. Wugh do? They deliberately waste deliveries, blocking, blocking, until NRR of Windies was better than kiwis. So what the in spirit of the game?? I would say No What that cheating? I would say No
Look I'm not comparing this to past events or anything like that.. I'm judging it on what I see and I don't think it was neccesary. They were going to get the draw anyway.

>Look I'm not comparing this to past events or anything like that.. you should, you should look at the history of Australia. and then make your comments. like "I'm very confident that we wouldn't have put on a physio to come and pat the player on the back and a player to come on with drinks just an over after they already had" It was australians who bowled underarm. They have history. They do whtever it takes to win but within rules. For them spirit should go to hell.

Guest Gunner
Look I'm not comparing this to past events or anything like that.. I'm judging it on what I see and I don't think it was neccesary. They were going to get the draw anyway.
Don't worry mate. There are plenty here who keep crying Australia this and that. The fact is Australia are winners. Btw remember how many here predicted a Cardiff drubbing for oz, did that happen? This will be a strong Ashes win for Oz, they certainly deserve it more than the bloody pommes.:--D
:hysterical: Now we know he alone knows the truth. :hysterical: Still won't forgive him for nagging about pointless issues. Anyway, we all know delaying tactics are part of the game. Is it in the spirit of the game? That is a debate that will be raging for years to come. IMO the only way you can accuse and complain about it is if your team has NEVER used the same type of tactics against their opponents
Don't worry mate. There are plenty here who keep crying Australia this and that. The fact is Australia are winners. Btw remember how many here predicted a Cardiff drubbing for oz' date=' did that happen? This will be a strong Ashes win for Oz, they certainly deserve it more than the bloody pommes.:--D[/quote'] No lack of losers who cry England did that, Bhajji did that. The bloody losers are not only the champions of the art of cheating, but also are next to none when it comes to hypocrisy.

If calling us cheaters makes you happy then who am I to stop you? And yes I stand by what I said, I don't think we would of wasted time like that. Regardless of what we've done in the past. I didn't know India displayed such admirable sportsmanship when it came to cricket.

:hysterical: Now we know he alone knows the truth. :hysterical: Still won't forgive him for nagging about pointless issues. Anyway, we all know delaying tactics are part of the game. Is it in the spirit of the game? That is a debate that will be raging for years to come. IMO the only way you can accuse and complain about it is if your team has NEVER used the same type of tactics against their opponents
No, delaying is haram.:P