Where to buy Ashes Cricket 09 in UK

Rajiv

That's pretty ridiculous considering' date=' the batsman can smack you without undertaking line and length of the ball. I don't know why do gamemakers make a such a big fuss when making a cricket game. One or two bugs is okay, but dishing out crap games every year is quite ridiculous. Moreover, Codies intended target audience is English and Aussie fans because there is no full tour, T20 WC in this game. I was going to buy the game, but I have decided not to.[/quote'] Good decision, I bought the game without thinking really. I just wanted a cricket game cause it's been ages. But it is a very limited game.

Guest gaurav_indian
Good decision, I bought the game without thinking really. I just wanted a cricket game cause it's been ages. But it is a very limited game.
Yeah you cant play custom tournaments like Tri Series, etc. Cant play world cups or knockout trophies. :mad: But this is a step in the right direction. I am sure the next game from codies will be much much better than this one. They should stick with Transmission games. B/w another game "Cricket Revolution" is coming out on 18th Sep. :--D

Guest gaurav_indian
^ Will it be available on Wii?
Yeah it is available on Wii, PS3, Xbox and PC. But Wii version is different from PC and other console version.