Where to buy Ashes Cricket 09 in UK

Rajiv

^^ I do as I probably will play it for a week and then delete it anyway
^hehe' date=' yup.. play it and get bored with it b4 its even released in some countries :giggle:[/quote'] Agree! All cricket games are boring after playing for a week or hardly 2 weeks. I am unbeatable in any version of EA cricket. and I am GOD in BLC 07 :--D :winky: In EA Cricket 04, its way too easy to play @ avg of 36 runs/over :giggle:

Agree! All cricket games are boring after playing for a week or hardly 2 weeks. I am unbeatable in any version of EA cricket. and I am GOD in BLC 07 :--D :winky: In EA Cricket 04, its way too easy to play @ avg of 36 runs/over :giggle:
yep cricket games r far too easy.wats the point of telling beforehand where the ball is gonna pitch?

yep cricket games r far too easy.wats the point of telling beforehand where the ball is gonna pitch?
but BLC 05 has that swing option in bowling. So bowler can swing the ball from anyside of the stump to other at any point of time. In BLC 07 ball doesnt swing much just an inch or two on the screen.

Cmon fkers....many of you can easily afford 50$. Just buy this game instead of pirating it. Cricket games just don't sell as much as other sports games and if the target audience ' date=' us, keep pirating it, they will stop making cricket games.[/quote'] 50 bucks for some boring crap i will play for 2 weeks?? my gujjuness says screw that :giggle: