Update - Video Added - Tendulkar didn't stand by me: Kambli

I read many hate amound ICFs for kambali.
Most ICFers dont hate him , just dislike him for whining like a biatch
My question is Is it because he used sachin name or he belong to lower cast?
What do u mean by lower caste ? Is there any proof that he got sidelined cuz he is from lower caste ? Untill he mentioned, Im sure most ICFers didnt even know if he was brahmin , SC or ST. If he got more than 9 opportunities to prove himself, shouldnt that prove something to him ?
Anybody who pointing to sachin is trashed by media , fans everytime. Who told sachin is really a gentleman? fans just made him a GOD but he is human.... Why so warship ?? No dought he is greatest of all but still he is not saint ..........
I dont care what SRT did , SRT isnt his guardian ? No one thinks SRT is greater than lord Krishna or Jesus. What people mean by GOD is that he is the best ever cricketer for India ... Now can u please point out why u think Kambli should whine about discrimination and why was SRT supposed to get him more than 9 chances when people try all their lives to play for Indian once.
about kambali, i still rem akram's word . he told if pak has a talent like kambali , they will never drop him ...... :finger: for all kambali haters......
No one hates Kambli, its just that he is whining about discrimination when he got more than enough chances. Can I ask why are u spporting Kambli ? what makes u think that he is right ? that he isnt whining ? that he isnt bullshyting about caste and colour ?
I read many hate amound ICFs for kambali. My question is Is it because he used sachin name or he belong to lower cast? Anybody who pointing to sachin is trashed by media , fans everytime. Who told sachin is really a gentleman? fans just made him a GOD but he is human.... Why so warship ?? No dought he is greatest of all but still he is not saint .......... about kambali, i still rem akram's word . he told if pak has a talent like kambali , they will never drop him ...... :finger: for all kambali haters...... Note : I am sachin fan but i dont call him GOD....
thats why they are persisting with talents like Shoaib Akhtar n Asif
I read many hate amound ICFs for kambali. My question is Is it because he used sachin name or he belong to lower cast? Anybody who pointing to sachin is trashed by media , fans everytime. Who told sachin is really a gentleman? fans just made him a GOD but he is human.... Why so warship ?? No dought he is greatest of all but still he is not saint .......... about kambali, i still rem akram's word . he told if pak has a talent like kambali , they will never drop him ...... :finger: for all kambali haters...... Note : I am sachin fan but i dont call him GOD....
He has no business to comment to Sachin's involvement in his career on national television. Also, if he possesses such great talent, he should have made it big on his own and not rely on Sachin to "motivate" him. Yes, that's the word he has used. Isn't playing for India the biggest motivation?? If a player still needs more motivation then he simply is not fit to play for the country. As far as Sachin being addressed as God is concerned, I just have a simple answer. To be able to carry the hopes of a billion people on a cricket field for 20 consecutive years is nothing short of god-like.
Most ICFers dont hate him ' date=' just dislike him for [b']whining like a biatch How do u know he is whining and it is not truth??? What do u mean by lower caste ? Is there any proof that he got sidelined cuz he is from lower caste ? Untill he mentioned, Im sure most ICFers didnt even know if he was brahmin , SC or ST. If he got more than 9 opportunities to prove himself, shouldnt that prove something to him ? He selected 9 times shows how good he was. I know he spoil all the chances and some of them he got because of sachin. And about proof. It is history that Indian team is dominated by brahmins at kambli's time and there is no proof needed to say that how lower cast people suffered in india from so called upper cast. Reservation and all crap makes that gap widen. My parent still tell me the story how lower cast people suffered in 1980's "Anamat andolan " in ahmedaad. So if you want proof then take this :finger: I am not supporting kambli and he did wrong whatever he said on TV but ICFs are hating him because he said somethinga gainst sachin.. They both are friends and have good relationship.. It is all about money vinod is thinking about right now... True .... I dont care what SRT did , SRT isnt his guardian ? No one thinks SRT is greater than lord Krishna or Jesus. What people mean by GOD is that he is the best ever cricketer for India ... OK Now can u please point out why u think Kambli should whine about discrimination and why was SRT supposed to get him more than 9 chances when people try all their lives to play for Indian once. No dough about it. No one hates Kambli, its just that he is whining about discrimination when he got more than enough chances. Can I ask why are u spporting Kambli ? what makes u think that he is right ? that he isnt whining ? that he isnt bullshyting about caste and colour ? He m ight be right or not it is different matter. But how to everybody hate him? he is saying whatever he feel.... Be Dalit u will know.
Fair enough. I dont call Sachin god either. Kambli ****ed up his career and thats a fact. There is no point blaming someone else for not motivating him or helping him out. Coming from an underprivileged background he had an all the more responsibility to have a single minded focuss on his career instead of drinking and partying.. I dont know sachin personally and nor do u i assume, its better not to comment on things that we dont know. He may or may not be a saint....
He did .. That is fact.. But I am opposing that everybody is here hating kambali because he took sachin in bad light. what's wrong? it is his opinion , both are friends. DOnt know now:--D
How do u know he is whining and it is not truth???
what is not true , that SRT didnt motivate him and thats why he failed ? That he didnt get 9 chances ?
He selected 9 times shows how good he was. I know he spoil all the chances and some of them he got because of sachin. And about proof. It is history that Indian team is dominated by brahmins at kambli's time and there is no proof needed to say that how lower cast people suffered in india from so called upper cast.
In this case it shows that there was no bias against him. If the selectors and management were against him then he wouldnt have gotten 9 chances.
Reservation and all crap makes that gap widen. My parent still tell me the story how lower cast people suffered in 1980's "Anamat andolan " in ahmedaad. So if you want proof then take this I am not supporting kambli and he did wrong whatever he said on TV but ICFs are hating him because he said somethinga gainst sachin.. They both are friends and have good relationship.. It is all about money vinod is thinking about right now... True ....
Yes its all ****ed up .. lower caste - upper caste mess is just pathetic. I hope India can move beyond it but in case of Kambli I honestly dont see any discrimination. In the past millions have suffered for so long that its shameful.
He m ight be right or not it is different matter. But how to everybody hate him? he is saying whatever he feel.... Be Dalit u will know.
do u think that we all disagree with him because he is dalit ? I personally dont care about his caste, all I can see is that someone is saying that his friend didnt motivate him enough and he could have done more. Its between SRT and him , I dont care if he says it on TV but what I didnt like is the fact that he is accusing BCCI of racism after he got so many chances to play. Remember he mostly played under a Muslim captain so this theory about brahmin doesnt make too much sense.
I don't hate Kambali. I feel he wasted his opportunities, and let a talent go waste, is all. and :thefinger: back to you for bring his Caste in the discussion.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That was really good.
He did .. That is fact.. But I am opposing that everybody is here hating kambali because he took sachin in bad light. what's wrong? it is his opinion ' date= both are friends. DOnt know now:--D
accusation is not an opinion,dude.Kambli is accusing Sachin of backstabbing on national television.if he feels that Sachin didn't stand by him,keep it to yourself.why whine on national television when u know anything about SRT makes national news. n the fact of the matter is that Sachin is still playing for India n Kambli isnt n about BCCI ignoring him on racist grounds,its stupid.as Desi said he wouldn't have got 9 chances if that was the case
He did .. That is fact.. But I am opposing that everybody is here hating kambali because he took sachin in bad light. what's wrong? it is his opinion ' date=' both are friends. DOnt know now:--D[/quote'] Nash, no one is hating Kambli for his background or for the matter of fact his antics. Everyone here object to the fact that he is putting the blame on someone else for his mistakes..

Nash, can you please answer this one question I have. Isn't playing for India the biggest motivation ?? All this crap about Sachin not motivating him enough is simply preposterous. You are playing for your own country for god's sake and if that does not motivate him and he is only fit to so shows like these.

Nash' date=' can you please answer this one question I have. Isn't playing for India the biggest motivation ?? All this crap about Sachin not motivating him enough is simply preposterous. You are playing for your own country for god's sake and if that does not motivate him and he is only fit to so shows like these.[/quote'] Quite right. If playing for India could not motivate him enough, nothing else could have.
Nash' date=' can you please answer this one question I have. Isn't playing for India the biggest motivation ?? All this crap about Sachin not motivating him enough is simply preposterous. You are playing for your own country for god's sake and if that does not motivate him and he is only fit to so shows like these.[/quote'] I am not supporting Kambali.. If you are not eligible, you wont be in the Indian team. no reservation for anybody..

I watched the show. The idiots did not ask that question.....it will come in tomorrow's episode. The last question they asked was if he ever cheated on his current wife. And as Kambli was deeply lost in thought (which looked like acting) over that question, the anchor announced that the answer will come in the next episode and then in a small preview of the next episode, they showed that question on Sachin.

thanks :bow: accusation is not an opinion,dude.Kambli is accusing Sachin of backstabbing on national television.if he feels that Sachin didn't stand by him,keep it to yourself.why whine on national television when u know anything about SRT makes national news. n the fact of the matter is that Sachin is still playing for India n Kambli isnt n about BCCI ignoring him on racist grounds,its stupid.as Desi said he wouldn't have got 9 chances if that was the case
If you look at the whole point and my stance, you will understand what i mean overall. Whatever kambali did is wrong. He should not accuse anybody leave sachin alone. Whatever he did is his fault. No blame game. But there are still some chances , kambali discriminated somewhere. That what i believe... BCCI has history of discrimination based on state..:--D And other point was sachin is not saint....... He is greatest cricketer and my fav one. But give me break about GOD ...... It is pure irritating for me but cant complain. India is a country of 33 crore gods.. LOL