Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Texy

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! What a glorious performance by the cornered donkeys, folks! Did you see the swashbuckling, back to the wall fight that got them from 285 for 1 to 320 all out? The stuff of legend. This is a red letter day in ICF's history. Let your hair down and let the party begin. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!:haha::haha::haha:

Dhondy, you're enjoying this, aren't you ? Lets all join in, dont want to miss out on the fun :winky: LETS ALL LAUGH AT PAKISTAN. LMAO :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Nice going, cornered donkeys Let your hair down guys, enjoy!!

Ironically, all world is laughing at Pakistan. The team needs a good place to hide face....and I cant think of any. But I feed sad for poor Aamer and Alam. Youngsters have been mercilessly undone. What a shame. Senior players usually encourage new talent. Its just the other way around in Pakistani cricket. Shame.

Sulking' date=' after this performance i won't mind a two tier Test system with Pakistan placed lower tier. We can't compete with top Test teams.[/quote'] sensible.....they can play them get confidence and some talented player back.............these loses are ruining players like aamer and alam.............y is shoaib malik playing?????????????