Sreesanth in Warwickshire: Performance Updates

Guest Hiten.

Guest gaurav_indian
Sreesanth is most useless' date=' overhyped and crappiest bowler... With all his dramabaazi on the ground, I rather play Ganguly as a front line pacer than this stupid...[/quote'] Sreesanth was good when he started his career. I still remember the way he bowled against South Africa in SA. Par kehte hai na kamyaabi insaan ka dimaag kharaab kar deti hai yehi haal hai iska.:winky:
Guest Hiten.
Ya' date=' atleast Akhtar has "Pace", Wickets and skills to back him up but this stupid Sreesanth lacks everything ![/quote'] Oh right. Your flamboyant man averaged 36 in his first 15 games (equivalent to # of Games Sree has played). Btw, his next 34 games were played from the year 2000-2007 (i.e. in 7 years of span period) :hehe:...Something to boast about eh ? :winky:
Guest gaurav_indian
Sreesanth has pace dost. Plus he can actually bowl spells without being taken on a stretcher after 2 overs. Skills ki kami nahi hai..wickets bhi aa jayenge.
Skills ki kami toh Agarkar mein bhi nahi thi. :omg: I think in ODI and T20 Sreesanth > Ishant Sharma
Sreesanth has pace dost. Plus he can actually bowl spells without being taken on a stretcher after 2 overs. Skills ki kami nahi hai..wickets bhi aa jayenge.
lol...u call 135+ bowling "PACE"?? ... so you think making Doggy Faces in front of Hayden or doing booty dances in matches makes you a bowler... Akthar average in Tests is 25. that too on flat subcontinental pitches... .. Guess what, none of our pace bowlers have an average less than 30 ..Best we get is from Kapil whoz 29.6.... Kumble is the only other Indian bowler to have an average less than 30 (that too 29.8).... so ya stop comparing this bandar Sreesanth with Akthar... We have great bowling options in form of RP Singh, I.Pathan, ZKhan, Ishant, P.Kumar... So BCCI, plz keep Sreesath away from Indian team..
Oh right. Your flamboyant man averaged 36 in his first 15 games (equivalent to # of Games Sree has played). Btw' date=' his next 34 games were played from the year 2000-2007 (i.e. in 7 years of span period) :hehe:...Something to boast about eh ? :winky:[/quote'] Lets not talk about averages.. Akthar has better bowling average in both ODIs and Test Matches than any of our bowlers in Indian team history...
lol...u call 135+ bowling "PACE"?? ... so you think making Doggy Faces in front of Hayden or doing booty dances in matches makes you a bowler... Akthar average in Tests is 25. that too on flat subcontinental pitches... .. Guess what, none of our pace bowlers have an average less than 30 ..Best we get is from Kapil whoz 29.6.... Kumble is the only other Indian bowler to have an average less than 30 (that too 29.8).... so ya stop comparing this bandar Sreesanth with Akthar... We have great bowling options in form of RP Singh, I.Pathan, ZKhan, Ishant, P.Kumar... So BCCI, plz keep Sreesath away from Indian team..
First of all, SS bowls 140-145 (87-90 MPH) when fit, and I think that is called pace by any non druggie standards. Secondly, I.Pathan is not a shadow of his former self, and I would take SS over Pathan anyday, even right now in tests. P.Kumar is a dibbly dobbly bowler who won't do much in test matches on flat tracks. Zak,Ishant,RP and SS still are top 4 bowlers who would form core of Indian test pace attack in the next 3-5 years.
First of all' date=' SS bowls 140-145 (87-90 MPH) when fit, and I think that is called [b']pace by any non druggie standards. Secondly, I.Pathan is not a shadow of his former self, and I would take SS over Pathan anyday, even right now in tests. P.Kumar is a dibbly dobbly bowler who won't do much in test matches on flat tracks. Zak,Ishant,RP and SS still are top 4 bowlers who would form core of Indian test pace attack in the next 3-5 years.
:haha:
Guest gaurav_indian
82106.jpg :eyedance::eyedance: sreesanth.jpgsreesanth1.jpgsreesanth_needlessaggression_afp400.jpgSreesanth%2BCrying%2BIn%2BMohali%2BIPL,%2BChumma%2BKarayunna%2BSreekuttan.jpg India ko bowler chahiye gandi gandi shakalein banane wala joker nahi. :winky: And the way he celebrated in IPL 2 after taking Dhoni's wicket i dont know who want this drama queen in our team. He is a good bowler but he should control his on field behaviour and fake aggression.
Laugh all you want.... I would rather have Kapil/AK/SS etc any day of week/month/year compared to a person with 47 matches in 12 years of international career and innumerous controversies bringing shame to the country...
Not to tell that even with his suspicious ridiculous action which he conveniently used in match situations a pathetic 36 and 34 against two of the best batting sides of his time. yeah with all that pace he achieved that much .And oh yes his average in Australia is 47.yeah bowling average!.