India versus Pakistan, 2003 WC [Full Match Video]

For those of you who couldn't download the file of Megaupload for whatever reasons, I have re uploaded the entire video again on "ZSHARE". Same file, different file hosting network. I have updated the opening post with the "ZSHARE" links. Download from whichever is the most convenient To play the video, follow the same procedure you would have followed if you had downloaded off Megaupload. All the instructions are there => Download the three files to the same folder / use Hj Split to join them together

great memories i completely forgot how that dumb **** aakash nehra dropped the ball in his run up and hit the bails ...fkn hilarious and zaheer clattering latifah's face with a bouncer, xcellent anyway,its obvious that paki team of 2003 pisses all over paki team of 2009

Was in my 1st year in medical college.....some how the tv of our hostel got spoiled in the morning(i still suspect sabotage) landed at the house of my local guardian with 6 other friends.......the man was a sport.....made coffee for us at 12 at night while we watched the match...joined in the night long celebrations.......brought memories of college days also.........made a point to have my own tv and cable connection after dat