3 women

cндябеяs

Threewomen are stuck on a desert island and one finds a magic lamp. They rub it and a genie pops out and gives them each a wish. The first women says, "I wish I was 10% smarter so I could get off of this island." Then she turns into a redhead and swims off the island. The second sees what happens and says "I wish I was 25% smarter, so that I can get off this island!" She then turns into a brunette, makes a raft from trees and sails off. Finally, the third women says "I wish I was 50% smarter so I can get off this island." She then suddenly turns into a man and walks across the bridge.:yay:

A man and his Girl frnd are driving down the highway in a convertible. The man knows that he's speeding so he asks the girl if there's a cop behind them. The girl looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the man. then the boy frnd asks if his he's got his lights on. The girl replies "Yes...No...Yes...No...Yes...No"

A man and his Girl frnd are driving down the highway in a convertible. The man knows that he's speeding so he asks the girl if there's a cop behind them. The girl looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the man. then the boy frnd asks if his he's got his lights on. The girl replies "Yes...No...Yes...No...Yes...No"
and the world acquires another blonde!!