Has anyone asked Ian Pont....

apparantly atul is not being trained by pont anymore and is still supposedly injured. pont does not know who is training atul now. seems like the perfect hoax introduce a body builder as your "product" get all the hype possible, flash him on news channels and magazines then let him "disappear" and take "training" from an unknown coach so pont can come out scot-free.

Guest Hiten.

Isn't it ironic that Atul trained hard to stay fit for 3 years but got injured in his first practice match ruling him out for second IPL season.

Scared to play in a match! What was the point of doing training all these years??
i dont know danda bhai.........this question is better answered by pont or atul...............bt i guess he cant be total hoax.....he has named quite a few people who have trained him or have been impressed by him.....if he was hoax at least one of them wuld have come out to deny......and i cn accept aajtak been carried away bt spin magazine must have looked into some credible facts bfore that interview....... For the sake of indian cricket i hope he is as good as he has been made out to be
Guest Hiten.
cant we start a let atul play a match campaign????????
On what basis do you start a campaign ? Training videos do not prove one as a 'professional' cricketer.
On what basis do you start a campaign ? Training videos do not prove one as a 'professional' cricketer.
that is the reason i want to start the campaign....at least if he plays a matcg this suspense will end...wthr he is good or bad.........btw remember munaf patel played his 1st match vs newzealand.....hw many professional matches had he played....it was just that kiran more said he was quick..........and he was until greg chappel happened to him

I am logging into the forum after a long time and the first thread I see is again an Atul Sharma and Ian Pont thread.. this Atul Sharma thing is getting crazy and I am feeling like smashing my head with a hammer... he has never been seen by anyone and neither he has bowled in any match but still he is discussed everywhere :mad: I find it hard to believe the Atul Sharma thing nowadays NB: I have also exchanged mails with Ian Pont and I also find it hard to believe that the Atul Sharma episode is a complete hoax :confused:

I am logging into the forum after a long time and the first thread I see is again an Atul Sharma and Ian Pont thread.. this Atul Sharma thing is getting crazy and I am feeling like smashing my head with a hammer... he has never been seen by anyone and neither he has bowled in any match but still he is discussed everywhere :mad: I find it hard to believe the Atul Sharma thing nowadays NB: I have also exchanged mails with Ian Pont and I also find it hard to believe that the Atul Sharma episode is a complete hoax :confused:
do u support or hate atul:nervous::nervous: then please mail him and ask if he is training atul or not?
Guest Hiten.
cant that guy jus play a match......and alll of us will get over this
Dude go easy for heaven's sake. He will play the game: 1) if/when he is fit, 2) he will be selected if he is really capable of delivering what Pont claims to be. You needn't get possessive about Atul and should let the hype rest a bit. Moreover, this thread by Danda is out of his anxiety over Atul's existence and not to poke fun at Ian (which he claims to be).