New articles on Magic Moments in Cricket

A few of our ICF writers have put up some more gems on great, historic moments in the game. Please take the time to read these articles: Magic Moments in Cricket 5: Absolution in a Triple by Dhondy Magic Moments in Cricket 6: Against All Odds by Rajiv Magic Moments in Cricket 7: Marshall knocks off Gavaskar's bat by Lurker Magic Moments in Cricket 8: Ambrose on the rampage by Mr. Wicket Some fantastic writing here on some great moments on the game that are worth reading. If anyone else is interested in contributing, please PM me.

Can I make a request- You know the partnership Azhar and Sachin had in Cape Town- 97 was it? I remember being GLUED to the telly watching that awesome batting display. India were 5 wickets down for like 50 something and they TORE the saffies apart. It was exhilirating stuff. Anyone watch it and can do a good write up...?

^ I dont remember that match at all! Seems like a corker form the scorecard. Read that Almanack report in that link it says '...agarkar again proved himself with 4 wickets..' Just to show, lest we forget, that Sir Aggy was actually a pretty good ODI bowler when he started his career- fastest to 50 ODI wickets for a while I think. Pathan got to 50 ODI wickets fairly rapidly too only, like the Aggs, to fall by the wayside. Sigh.

^ I dont remember that match at all! Seems like a corker form the scorecard. Read that Almanack report in that link it says '...agarkar again proved himself with 4 wickets..' Just to show, lest we forget, that Sir Aggy was actually a pretty good ODI bowler when he started his career- fastest to 50 ODI wickets for a while I think. Pathan got to 50 ODI wickets fairly rapidly too only, like the Aggs, to fall by the wayside. Sigh.
If my memory serves me right, he broke the 50 wicket barrier during that series. Infact, we had a dream run during that year as a team and Agarkar played an instrumental part in that. Come to think of it,we should have atleast made the SF in the WC '99, anyway..
Can some one do a write up on this match? India v. SL - Singer Cup 1998- Final I vivdly remember Azhar kneeling over and kissing the pitch at the end of the match..such a joyous moment it was.
I have that match, release the video too..can't find it..probably in Youtube which they deleted