What can be done about Pakistan (26/11)

Desi Cartman

I saw this on the ABC TV yesterday. Its a documentary about the incident and the voice recording of the terrorists ... I hate it when they congratulate each other ... http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/410790 I dont know what govt has done about it or is doing about it. Pakis shamelessly ignore all this (the govt & the people).. they dont even beleive all this .. ab kya hoga ? will India ever avenge this attack. After watching this and remembering what happened in Nov, I must admit that most of us will say "damn nuke the whole damn country" .. I know its not possible and I know innocents will die but what else can India do ... we cant attack selected targets , we cant teach them how to be civil , we cant give them money .. what options do we have ?

Atleast India could have bombed the hell out of LeT camps in POK. We look like spineless people fighting terrorism with idotic diplomacy. One day we give pakistan a dossier, next day they give out lame excuses like words in hindi and other bull ****. Again our netas and babus will handover another dossier and again pakis will find some fault. WTF, will any other country act with so much restraint. Look at what the Israelis did to the Munich conspirators aka black september. Mossad tracked each one down and eliminated them one by one. Hafeez saeed, zaki ur rahman lakhvi dont deserve to live. The pakis will house arrest him and he will sit in his air conditioned room and may already be planning another 26/11 on Delhi or Bangalore. Now they have even freed him from that.lol. Retards. Atleast RAW could eliminate these scums. but as long as we have spineless politicians we deserve more 26/11s. Case in point was a honorable PM Morarji desai who put an end to RAW's operation to destroy Kahuta nuclear facility in Pak and also notified the Pak govt on collaborators from the other side. If that operation had gone ahead, I guess pakis may be wud have had no nukes.

Bombing Pakistan or parts of Pakistan is best done in forums. Reality is different guys. We need to first deal with our internal problems. Our enemy finds it easy to attack us because they can recruit so easily here in India. Our cops use half-a-century old weapons against their latest machine guns. Our intelligence sucks and whenever they report something right, its not taken seriously. It's a war against terrorism. And you just don't go about attacking the enemy with your own house in such disorder.

ABC just showed the same documentary again and i saw last 5 mins of it again. I think it may have been shown on BBC before. Its so sad to see Indians getting killed for no bloody reason. They killed a young muslim kid's family. His 3 uncles , aunts , mom , dad and his jeeja ... Poor kid is all alone now .. and before dieing the terrorists said "allah humari shahdat kabool karay" ... :thefinger: I dont know how people who faced all this can live with it in their memory. BTW Aussie cops got some bastards who planned to carry out a terrorist attack in AUS.... They were all Somalian/Lebanese. Yes.. same Somalian refugees who beg to be allowed to live here... who beg money to feed their family ... who beg for shelter and the Aussie govt provided all that and this is what some of them have given back ... http://www.theage.com.au/national/x2018imminentx2019-strike-foiled-20090804-e8lo.html

What can be done? What the British did before leaving India , cut it in half. Pakistan can be better handled by India and for that matter the rest of the world if it too is broken up into smaller insignificant rump states. The hinterland will dive into poverty if they are cutoff from the ports , in any event Karachi and Sindh in general are relatively more progressive than the rest of that country. In this way the interior can be controlled and though internecinal fighting might ensue , theyll be so busy with that,that exporting this fighting might not happen.

Firstly, I do believe that the RAW inflicted some cost on pakistan right when the attacks took place. If you remember there were significant riots in Karachi on 27th November that continued for a couple of days in which 70 odd people died. If only that traitor IK Gujral not scale down RAW operations in Karachi, the whole city could have burnt for long. If not an open war, then India should fully support covert operations. Baluchistan is begging to be the next East Pakistan. And not a single soldier should be removed by India from its border with pakistan, thereby making it even more difficult for pakistan to grapple with internal strife.

1. Bomb Pakistan The country is tearing itself apart and India is probably neck deep in it, what with their covert operations and all. Consider this retribution.
ok mr. internet tough guy. What about millions of innocent victims that will die unnecessarily? Is this what you want India to represent, not to mention the ethics of it all

Clearly said out of frustration. Clearly not practical, of course. However, I still believe India inflicted damage on Pakistan in retribution for 26 / 11 through covert operations. I just don't believe that India wont use the situation, what with the insurgency and all, to their advantage to pressurize Pakistan. Regarding the failed terror attack on Australia, may those ba$tards rot in hell.

Firstly, I do believe that the RAW inflicted some cost on pakistan right when the attacks took place. If you remember there were significant riots in Karachi on 27th November that continued for a couple of days in which 70 odd people died. If only that traitor IK Gujral not scale down RAW operations in Karachi, the whole city could have burnt for long. If not an open war, then India should fully support covert operations. Baluchistan is begging to be the next East Pakistan. And not a single soldier should be removed by India from its border with pakistan, thereby making it even more difficult for pakistan to grapple with internal strife.
true .. but if India had links in Pak then why is dawood still alive ...

Give me 50 yrs in jail, but not death: Hanif

MUMBAI: Special public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam has made a strong plea for death for all three convicts in the Mumbai twin blasts case of August 25, 2003 — Hanif Syed, his wife Fehmida Syed and Ashrat Ansari. However, it seems Hanif Syed (52), the man found guilty of killing 52 people in twin blasts case, has understood the value of life. During arguments in court on Tuesday, over whether he should be hanged or given life imprisonment for his role in the terror attack, his lawyer said that Syed was ready to spend the rest of his days behind bars without ever asking for release on parole, provided he was not given the death sentence. ‘‘The state has said that life imprisonment in terror-related cases will extend up to 50 years. This means that my client will never breathe the air of freedom in this life. Moreover, the Supreme Court commuted a death sentence of a convict to life in jail when he submitted that he would never claim premature release on parole or furlough from jail. These facts should be considered in Syed’s case as well and he should be given life imprisonment instead of death,’’ argued defence advocate Khan Abdul Wahab Khan. Khan also said Syed had shown ‘‘full faith in the Indian judicial system’’ and never misbehaved in jail. ‘‘There is not a single adverse remark against him from the jail authorities,’’ the court was told. Nikam, however, pushed for the death sentence. He added that Fehmida Syed should be granted no mercy simply because she was a woman. ‘‘It was not murder, but a massacre of 52 innocent people. The bombs were planted to fulfil the agenda of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the trio deserves nothing less than capital punishment,’’ Nikam told judge M R Puranik. The defence lawyers though made fervent submissions that Fehmida be spared the noose. ‘‘She was led into the offence by her husband. Being a Muslim woman and deeply religious, she could not refuse her husband’s diktat. She is uneducated and financially dependent on him,’’ said advocate Sudeep Pasbola. In reply, Nikam said, ‘‘Considerations of mercy towards the fair sex are for humans and not animals. A lion and lioness are equally violent and so is true for Hanif and Fehmida. She was not a passive conspirator. She helped in choosing the targets.’’ He also added that the terror attack on the Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar was not an ‘‘emotional outburst’’ against communal riots in Gujarat, but a well planned ‘‘commando operation’’. Syed, Fehmida and Ansari had planted two powerful bombs at the Gateway and Zaveri Bazaar in 2003 that left 52 people dead and 184 injured. Nikam told the court that investigations have shown that the trio was planning even more terror attacks. Judge Puranik will now take up the matter on August 6 when he is likely to pass the sentence.
bastards killed 52 ppl but doesnt want to die