Freaks in cricket.

patriot

so Ricardo Powell is a freak' date='because of once in a blue moon flashy innings ?Then what do u call Jayasurya,Gayle ??????[/quote'] Don't bother. There are some people who are unable to understand the difference between a freak player who produces great performances on a regular basis but come around once in a generation (or even less at times, sadly for us fans), and freak performances that come once in a career.
Arey yaar !!! what an arrogant lady........ Hey lady did i say that jayasuri and gayle are not freaks?????? What a sense of imagination huh? Can u keep that in the kitchen please?:hysterical:
U can tell that to ur mom or wife,not at me.Wrong place to show ur sexist chauvanistic mentality.And that too hiding behind a computer.U r calling me arrogant?.U sound like extremely immature childish arrogant and sexist. Oh yes u didn't say their names,u were so high on Ricardo Powell.Perhaps u should have added their names too to avoid confusion. BTW no one remembers Ricardo Powell the ultimate freak tells a lot about that freak!
U can tell that to ur mom or wife,not at me.Wrong place to show ur sexist chauvanistic mentality.And that too hiding behind a computer.U r calling me arrogant?.U sound like extremely immature childish arrogant and sexist. Oh yes u didn't say their names,u were so high on Ricardo Powell.Perhaps u should have added their names too to avoid confusion. BTW no one remembers Ricardo Powell the ultimate freak tells a lot about that freak!
Well it only proves that your are confusing yourself here.. try to take a point straight instead of thinkin abt all the permutations and combinations!!! And yes!!! If u cant get your point through, call others as a sexist!!!:orderorder: