Happy Rakshabandhan

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian
wow.....sexy chicks...:woot: Happy Raksha Bandhan to everyone.
behanein hai teri chicks chicks kar raha hai lol :giggle:

When I was in kg, the school lined up boys and girls and asked the girls to tie rakhis to boys. So one girl tied a rakhi to one boy. When I came back, my parents were surprised to find another rakhi on my hand. When I told them, they were astonished. I couldn't even tell the name of the girl since she was just a random girl. Next day they went to my school and fired the principal asking who gave them permission to create new relationships at school when the children don't even know each other or the relationship or what it means. After numerous complaints the school sent apology letters to all parents. So, out there somewhere, I have sister that I know nothing of.:((

Guest gaurav_indian
When I was in kg, the school lined up boys and girls and asked the girls to tie rakhis to boys. So one girl tied a rakhi to one boy. When I came back, my parents were surprised to find another rakhi on my hand. When I told them, they were astonished. I couldn't even tell the name of the girl since she was just a random girl. Next day they went to my school and fired the principal asking who gave them permission to create new relationships at school when the children don't even know each other or the relationship or what it means. After numerous complaints the school sent apology letters to all parents. So, out there somewhere, I have sister that I know nothing of.:((
:omg::omg:

:haha::haha: