India - Sri Lanka -New Zealand Tri Series or 'Compaq Cup'

:hmmmm2:
3 Teams, Team A, Team B, Team C Game 1 - Team A vs Team B Game 2 - Team B vs Team C Game 3 - Team A vs Team C Game 4 - Best Record vs 2nd Best record, with NRR deciding if it's a tie. The reason your prolly only seeing 2 games is because India is only guaranteed 2 games and the link is viewing India's fixtures, not the entire tournament. If you visit the tournament link you'll prolly see a Finals, TBA.
3 Teams, Team A, Team B, Team C Game 1 - Team A vs Team B Game 2 - Team B vs Team C Game 3 - Team A vs Team C Game 4 - Best Record vs 2nd Best record, with NRR deciding if it's a tie. The reason your prolly only seeing 2 games is because India is only guaranteed 2 games and the link is viewing India's fixtures, not the entire tournament. If you visit the tournament link you'll prolly see a Finals, TBA.
:lightbulb:

Squad for Tri-series in Sri Lanka to be named on August 16 Mumbai, Aug. 6: The Indian squad for next month’s triangular one-day series in Sri Lanka and the ICC Champions Trophy in South Africa will be selected on August 16 in Chennai. "Both the teams will be selected in Chennai on August 16. But the dates of the preparatory camp for the players has not been finalised. It would be done soon," BCCI sources said. The Lankan tour features a tri-series, also involving New Zealand from September 8-14, with the teams playing each other once leading to the final. The Champions Trophy will be held from September 22 to October 5. The participating teams have shortlisted 30 players, which is to be pruned to the final squad of 15. The Indian team’s preparatory camp, in all probability, will be held at the end of August in Bangalore prior to the inaugural BCCI Inter-Corporate Trophy from September 1-8 . The Inter-Corporate trophy will be played in four centres — Mohali, Dharamsala, Vishakhapatnam and Bangalore. — PTI More...

It sucks doesn't it when they don't play for a while. To be honest, I'd expect India to boss this group.
. Since T20 summer has been dry without cricket, its really poor. If they're going to have this kinda break in summer, they should just shift the IPL to summer...so that students can go :two_thumbs_up:
. Since T20 summer has been dry without cricket, its really poor. If they're going to have this kinda break in summer, they should just shift the IPL to summer...so that students can go :two_thumbs_up:
Seems as though the IPL is having its effect on India? It's a shame really, they should just be one offs I reckon.
Seems as though the IPL is having its effect on India? It's a shame really, they should just be one offs I reckon.
lol I'm from UK, but if the IPL was in summer, I know plenty of guys that would happily travel to India to get some cricket in! (well I guess any India International Tournament thru the 'middle' of summer would be preferred).
Guest Shivani

Ojha hopes to retain berth in Lanka series India left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha hopes to retain his berth in the ODI squad for the tri-series in Sri Lanka but says his ultimate aim is to play for the country in the longer version of the game. A regular member in one-dayers since he was drafted into the side after an impressive performance in the IPL inaugural season, Ojha made his debut against Bangladesh in June last year. He is yet to feature in a Test. But the 22-year-old, who is in the list of probables for the ICC Champions Trophy, is not disappointed and says he likes to perform consistently to earn a Test berth. "There is nothing to regret. I have been doing well whenever opportunity comes. I am just waiting for opportune moment.