Justin Langers Ashes dossier leaked!!

That e-mail contains hardly information that the Aussie team wouldnt have known already. Langer might as well said stuff like 'Anderson bowls mainly right-arm over the wicket' date=' Matt Prios bats right-handed..' etc.[/quote'] You are right:hysterical::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Nielsen regrets leaking the dossier Australia coach Tim Nielsen feels he broke Justin Langer's trust by allowing a dossier written by the former Test opener to be leaked into the public domain. More... Nielsen regrets leaking the dossier 18/08/2009 2:00 PM Andrew Wu in London Australia coach Tim Nielsen feels he broke Justin Langer's trust by allowing a dossier written by the former Test opener to be leaked into the public domain. Langer caused a storm a week ago when his report on the England side, prepared before the start of the series, found its way into a London newspaper. In it he accused England's players of being 'lazy', 'shallow' and 'flat' and accused paceman James Anderson of being a 'pussy'. Nielsen remained unrepentant on the content of the memo but expressed his disappointment at it becoming public knowledge. Nielsen has since spoken to Langer on two or three occasions to smooth the waters. "I think a bit more was made of it than needed to be," Nielsen said. "I guess the thing I was most disappointed in was the fact it had a negative effect on me with my relationship with Justin." "I felt like I had broken his trust that the information had gotten out." "The rest of it, I'm sure they were saying the same thing about some of our players or probably even me. That's the game." "Every team and every player has dossiers on them and about other players."