The genius amongst us.......

suraj

Yes we have one here and we are previliged but don't know it!!! because very soon in crciket we will have ideas that the bickering BCCI and the whitey ICC have not been able to implement yet like have innings of 25*2, have domestics of less no. of teams with better players and support the minnows who actually have resources to expand rather than those who get lucky once in a while (remember Kenya in 2003). I know but all I can say is I know what you did in the last DG ENJOY Trust me folks you have someone as a potential Kerry Packer here- enjoy while you can!!

Re: The genius amongst us.......

what the hell is this guy on about??? :morons: you also enjoy
:lmao: :lmao: Exactly! Can somone translate the opening post in this thread :lmao: :lmao:
you are asking for the sun, moon and the stars mate. suraj, are you on LSD? is it legal in Kurukshetra?

what the hell is this guy on about??? :morons: you also enjoy
:lmao: :lmao: Exactly! Can somone translate the opening post in this thread :lmao: :lmao:
you are asking for the sun, moon and the stars mate. suraj, are you on LSD? is it legal in Kurukshetra?
LSD- that's vile and disgusting for owner SG but gangajal on ICF Please have some perspective!!!

Yes we have one here and we are previliged but don't know it!!! because very soon in crciket we will have ideas that the bickering BCCI and the whitey ICC have not been able to implement yet like have innings of 25*2, have domestics of less no. of teams with better players and support the minnows who actually have resources to expand rather than those who get lucky once in a while (remember Kenya in 2003). I know but all I can say is I know what you did in the last DG ENJOY Trust me folks you have someone as a potential Kerry Packer here- enjoy while you can!!
Hey Kerry Packer! You should be down under. John Howard is flashing a leg at you there. Check:

Raat ko time par sona chahiye!
:wink: He can't. He's too f'ed up on blow from the night before. His fingers can't find the keys on the keyboard. JUST KIDDING SURAJ!! I kid the ones I love. :hic: :hic: :hic:
No probs :hic: :hic: