Razzaq slags of BOB!

Re: Razzaq slags of BOB!

It's been what 48 hours yet the news has not been on any of the major newspapers or cricinfo... :duh: Why don't our players sue these newspapers and weirdos like Sarfraz Nawaz.
You are an idiot MP. You will defend your pak brothers no matter what they say and do! Razzaq is an idiot yet you leap to his defence. GROW UP!

It's been what 48 hours yet the news has not been on any of the major newspapers or cricinfo... :duh: Why don't our players sue these newspapers and weirdos like Sarfraz Nawaz.
You are an idiot MP. You will defend your pak brothers no matter what they say and do! Razzaq is an idiot yet you leap to his defence. GROW UP!
this post doesn't deserve a single comment other than the comment that it doesn't deserve a comment.

this post doesn't deserve a single comment other than the comment that it doesn't deserve a comment.
Yeah whatever, you just keep on defending the indefensible!

^^^ its been 48 hours yet abdur razzaq hasnt denied making these comments. doesnt that tell you something ?
i would expect the other news sources to "catch up" before he goes on to deny it because currently this story hasn't even made to any of the major newspapers. If A Razzaq didn't make these comments (which seems to be the case here) then i really want him to sue the newspaper.

^^^ its been 48 hours yet abdur razzaq hasnt denied making these comments. doesnt that tell you something ?
i would expect the other news sources to "catch up" before he goes on to deny it because currently this story hasn't even made to any of the major newspapers. If A Razzaq didn't make these comments (which seems to be the case here) then i really want him to sue the newspaper.
How can he sue when pak has no laws! Why do you ALWAYS give a defense for idioitic pak behaviour no matter what?

MD...we would all like that to happen... atleast it will prove that there is a level below which people people won't steep.
The only reason why people like Sarfraz Nawaz and these goofy newspapers are able to make these comments is because we have weak liability laws. I mean how else can a man like Sarfraz come out on national TV and openly accuse the players of match fixing with out a shred of evidence.