Shocking article on CIISS, on breaking India

dial_100

Not at all shocking. We all know what the Chinese think of India. Personally, China is a bigger threat to the world than North Korea or Al qaeda..

Not at all shocking. We all know what the Chinese think of India. Personally, China is a bigger threat to the world than North Korea or Al qaeda..
if west cant afford to piss off China then China cant do that to the west either. War plans are ok to have but to actually wage a war will mess up the economic growth and China can not afford it.

if west cant afford to piss off China then China cant do that to the west either. War plans are ok to have but to actually wage a war will mess up the economic growth and China can not afford it.
Well in terms of threat I didnt mean war. Am no big fan of the USA but atleast they have a semblance of morality left in them. Of course American interests comes first, but they have taken the right side in hotspots like Sudan, Burma etc. But the Chinese shamelessly exploit any resource that comes their way with blatant disregard to basic human rights and morality. The present Chinese govt reminds me of the former soviet Union...

Well in terms of threat I didnt mean war. Am no big fan of the USA but atleast they have a semblance of morality left in them. Of course American interests comes first' date=' but they have taken the right side in hotspots like Sudan, Burma etc. But the Chinese shamelessly exploit any resource that comes their way with blatant disregard to basic human rights and morality. The present Chinese govt reminds me of the former soviet Union...[/quote'] 100% agree but I was trying to say that they cant afford to mess with India- US - Russia etc. They may support Kimjon il or put pressure on Burma

100% agree but I was trying to say that they cant afford to mess with India- US - Russia etc. They may support Kimjon il or put pressure on Burma
Well thats exactly my point, they back stab. Like they do to us time and again. I wont be surprised if the dumbass who wrote this article is a communist party member or part of the think tank. But DC look at Tibet, India could have done so much damage by adopting a proxy war strategy by pushing in Tibetan insurgents, no big deal. Our successive govts have always went out of their way to please the Chinese, but the Chinese have always used aggressive manoeuvres as part of their foreign policy strategy.

Well thats exactly my point' date=' they back stab. Like they do to us time and again. I wont be surprised if the dumbass who wrote this article is a communist party member or part of the think tank. But DC look at Tibet, India could have done so much damage by adopting a proxy war strategy by pushing in Tibetan insurgents, no big deal. Our successive govts have always went out of their way to please the Chinese, but the Chinese have always used aggressive manoeuvres as part of their foreign policy strategy.[/quote'] How could have India adopted a proxy war in Tibet when they did not even mark out the territory which was supposedly theirs at the time of independence till the 1960s by when China had built roads and posts there and taken over Aksai Chin?

How could have India adopted a proxy war in Tibet when they did not even mark out the territory which was supposedly theirs at the time of independence till the 1960s by when China had built roads and posts there and taken over Aksai Chin?
Aksai chin was gifted to China by the pakis..I maybe inaccurate but yes i agree about the ineptness of our leaders

Aksai chin was gifted to China by the pakis..I maybe inaccurate but yes i agree with the ineptness of our leaders
No - Pakistan gifted out a part of the Northern Territories to China in '63, the Karakoram Tract or something. Aksai Chin has a more complicated history. At the time of independence, the British just drew out a line on the map of the area which according to them was under their administration. Remember, 60 years earlier these areas were even more desolate than they are today and India was happy with what they had on paper. There were no posts, roads, or military presence there. China on it's part started building posts and the highway in that area. By the time India discovered that road and the fact that China had established a presence in it's "boundary", it was too late and China asked India to take a hike! With this attitude and geopgraphic disadvantage do you think it a possibility that India could have started insurgency in Tibet?

Statement on the Hype of Indian Media on the “Theory on Cracking India” of Chinese Netizens   Recently, an article titled “Chinese Thinking-tank Presented Theory on Cracking India causing the doubts of Indian Scholar” has been widely circulated over Internet. There are several untrue descriptions in the article. DSRajan, the head of Chennai Centre for China Studies, a non-profit Indian strategic thinking-tank, and Indian Economic Times expressed relevant views and published relevant articles without confirmation, which surprised and puzzled us. Meanwhile, we are deeply worried about the possible negative effect of the article on the relationship between China and India.   We hereby make the following clarification on the untrue contents in the article:   False statement 1: the original is “the China Strategic Website (www.iiss.cn) which represents China International Institute for Strategic Studies, an official thinking-tank of Beijing”.   Clarification: We have no relationships with China International Institute for Strategic Studies, nor we represent Beijing Government. The article lost the fundamental principle of “news truthfulness”, as it misled readers without confirmation of the news.   False statement 2: The article is republished by Internet users and doesn’t represent the view of the website.   Clarification: Many articles published on the website come from Internet. The articles are published to communicate more information and don’t mean we agree with the views or confirm their descriptions. The contents of these articles are only for reference, which are not the view of the website, nor constitute investment advice. Above disclaimer information is specially indicated on the website.   False statement 3: the original is “DSRajan, the head of Chennai Centre for China Studies, a non-profit Indian strategic thinking-tank, who is familiar with Chinese, indicates after analysis of the whole article that the article may not be published without the approval of Beijing Government. He said:” Of course, if Indian government presents a protest, Beijing government is certain to deny stoutly.” DSRajan said, actually, China often gives double-faced words, one of which is diplomatic language, showing how it is thoughtful and friendly when contacting with India; meanwhile, the media specified by them is viciously cursing India.”   Clarification: We are not inspired or approved by the authorities. It is absolutely the spontaneous behavior of netizens. The fact that Indian scholar DSRajan made such judgment without confirmation greatly puzzled us. Why a scholar expresses his views and makes judgment in such a hasty way. The appearance of the article on different website reflects the freedom of Chinese netizens to state their views.   We are unable to know the influence of the article and the views of DSRajan (Mr./Ms.) in India. We cherish the relationship between China and India and the friendship with Indian people, though there are conflicts between the two countries and different views and voices among people of the two countries. We wish these false views will not hinder or affect the relations between China and India.   We believe that China and India will clear away the miasma over their relationship with increasing understanding between China and India. We also wish the people of both parties friends generation after generation!
http://news.iiss.cn/content/2009-8-13/1318350.shtml?sid=13899

No - Pakistan gifted out a part of the Northern Territories to China in '63, the Karakoram Tract or something. Aksai Chin has a more complicated history. At the time of independence, the British just drew out a line on the map of the area which according to them was under their administration. Remember, 60 years earlier these areas were even more desolate than they are today and India was happy with what they had on paper. There were no posts, roads, or military presence there. China on it's part started building posts and the highway in that area. By the time India discovered that road and the fact that China had established a presence in it's "boundary", it was too late and China asked India to take a hike! With this attitude and geopgraphic disadvantage do you think it a possibility that India could have started insurgency in Tibet?
Yes it is a possibility, China has more friends around the world other than us , so it wouldnt have been a problem running a covert policy...