Pak eyes series against India in England

Punisher

This is a stupid comment' date=' this is sport on a neutral venue.. you played us in a warm up game in england, and you will be playing us in the champions trophy, so you will still be facing us in tournaments so whats wrong with having a series in a neutral venue like england? when i went to the T20 warm up game i saw players like afridi and harbajahn hugging and shaking hands on the field before the game, this is sport dont mix up politics and war with it and just ruin it.[/quote'] The same Afridi whose cousin died in Jihad action. Now Miandad is back as well with his direct family link to one of the most henious terrorists who masterminded the killing hundreds of indians in terrorism in Mumbai i.e Dawood Ibrahim. The same Dawood who is given VIP treatment in pak and untouchable status despite being a cold blooded terrorist(given total protection as after all his terrorism killed only hundereds of indians which is no probs for paks and not really terrorism). Not to mention SL coach driver being a massive fan of LET and whose brother died in Jihad action. Don't agree with this nonsense of not linking sport with politics. But even if you do apply that rule in this case, the pak cricket team also bring their jihadi politics to the sport as well as evidenced by the above!
If someone kills someone from my family' date=' I will not play a match of tennis with him. We need have no relations with that country. We cal live without playing matches with a country that at this very moment is planning to kill more people in India.[/quote'] This is a stuid comment because your basically saying all pakistani's are terriosts which shows you ain't got a brain man.. look if india don't want to play it doesn't matter pak got other things lined up next year with england and australia im not to bothered if they play the minnows india.
This is a stuid comment because your basically saying all pakistani's are terriosts which shows you ain't got a brain man.. look if india don't want to play it doesn't matter pak got other things lined up next year with england and australia im not to bothered if they play the minnows india.
You are sounding silly. Sports and terrorism can't go hand in hand. Because you will not ever understand what Pak has been upto on our soil ...put yourself in the shoe of a family member Pak soldier who gets brutally killed by a neighbouring terrorist country's rogue elements - say Afghanistan's taliban. How would that slain soldiers family take a match Afghanistan ?? As an entertainment sport between 2 arch rivals ? And how would that respect the innocent and brave soldiers who died in the dastardly act ?
This is a stuid comment because your basically saying all pakistani's are terriosts which shows you ain't got a brain man.. look if india don't want to play it doesn't matter pak got other things lined up next year with england and australia im not to bothered if they play the minnows india.
Yes we are all stupid but Pak govt is smart by releasing the MAIN person behind 26-11.
Good. So why are you arguing? And why is PCB begging?

everyone CALM DOWN! the wound is still fresh so I don't think majority of Indians will approve a series exclusively with Pakistan. We can play them in other ICC tournaments but not sure about exclusive tour...although it would be very exciting but it's still too early

I dont want India to play pakistan ANYWHERE, be it in India, in England or on the craters of the moon If the PCB go broke, cricket is dead in pakistan yadda yadda yadda, yawn, so be it, who the **** cares. I dont.
I've seen your post's for a while and i notice you don't talk cricket all you do is post spam and rubbish and curse at pakistan your a brilliant example of a real looser.

Excuse me for having an opinion. Of the 51 posts before mine, majority of them don't want India to play Pakistan. Of you la - la land nonsense of "cricket and politics should not mix", there are posters before me who brought 26 / 11, the fanaticism of your country, the ISI etc. Why don't you preach to them as their posts better suit your convinctions ? If your intention is to drag me into silly arguments over a bloody opinion, forgot it, i refuse to respond to such crap.

I see no reason why india shouldn't play pakistan' date= i dont care about financial reason's, i just like seing exciting cricket, and playing at england i know both set of fans would be passionate about the cricket.
I do, much beyond your myopic view. That one reason is Pakistan exports terrorists to come to India and kill innocent people.

The reason why I dont like Pakis Playing India in a cricket match anywhere (except India) is because there is no accountability of the money that is generated. Obviously they generate money to the tune of 40 Million Dollars or there abouts. That is a lot of F'ing money that PCB (read the govt) -- will have to funnel to terrorist activities. I want some auditors from India (or Independent) to track that money. That is the day -- India should agree to play Pakis. Otherwise they can take a hike! PS: - How much of the money generated in 2006 and 2004 tours was used in Mumbai Terror Attacks directly or indirectly?

Didnt Pakistan refuse to tour Bangladesh recently over security concerns...some under-19 tournament I believe. Maybe they should make up with their old friends first before making new ones.
No, it was the other way round. Bangladesh asked Pakis not to tour.

I don't read all the threads on here but found this one very interesting and some of it hilarious lol Personally, i wouldn't want India to play Pakistan anywhere but it's not our decision correct? If the Governmenets of India and Pakistan allow it and the BCCI and PCB agree it with the ECB to play in England then so be it. I bet you most of us will still go to the matches, i know i would!