We cant have same avatars at ICF?

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Seriously where does it say in the rules of this forum. Kindly show me and i wont use same avatars. Someone removed my avatar just becoz i was using the same avatar as desi cartman haha.:hysterical: What kind of rules are these?

Guest gaurav_indian
Shhh and get your own avatar
I can but i need an explanation. How can mods remove avatars? On what basis lol? Its my choice what i wanna use as an avatar. They are taking things too seriously here.

I can but i need an explanation. How can mods remove avatars? On what basis lol? Its my choice what i wanna use as an avatar. They are taking things too seriously here.
I agree its not necessary, but it really is confusing when you read two contradicting posts and you assume its the same person. We get used to peoples avatars on the forum and you tend to not look so much at the username after a while.

^^ well there was onetime.. all sachin fans had the same avatar.. remem?? yea i agree its confusing .. but at the same time.. users shud have the freedom to have stuff tht he likes.. and it mite b tht more than 1 person may like a particular avatar and wud like to keep that as his ...wats wrong with tht?? its a bit sillly n childish to claim ownership of something tht doesnt belong to us..

Guest gaurav_indian
i think people are just messing with gaurav because he is a pakistani :hysterical:
Yeah thats what i am getting from fellow indians on independence day. :(( Waise bhi main 1 ko chup kara sakta hu 1000 ko nahi. If you guys think i am pakistani then keep calling mujhe ab koi farak nahi parta. I am mature enough to know that.:hatsoff:

^^ well there was onetime.. all sachin fans had the same avatar.. remem?? yea i agree its confusing .. but at the same time.. users shud have the freedom to have stuff tht he likes.. and it mite b tht more than 1 person may like a particular avatar and wud like to keep that as his ...wats wrong with tht?? its a bit sillly n childish to claim ownership of something tht doesnt belong to us..
Yeh I was one of them :giggle: and I remember even then how confusing it got lol

Yeah thats what i am getting from fellow indians on independence day. :(( Waise bhi main 1 ko chup kara sakta hu 1000 ko nahi. If you guys think i am pakistani then keep calling mujhe ab koi farak nahi parta. I am mature enough to know that.:hatsoff:
we just love pulling your leg:two_thumbs_up:

Guest gaurav_indian
we just love pulling your leg:two_thumbs_up:
:hitler::hitler: Currently i am using blue brigade's avatar. :giggle: