Suggest computer games to play

DomainK

gaize my laptop has a dumbass vid card and i'm too cheap to buy a vid card. i dont have tv. if i buy a gaming console i can use my lappy screen? i vaana so bad play gta 4 :((
Once I got so desperate to play GTA, that I downloaded GTA Vice city from some unknown site. I knew I was taking a big risk. Then I installed the game and thats it. A blank screen was staring at me. :blink: No matter what I tried no luck, I couldn't even restore my O/S to some previous state. I had no choice but to reinstall windows. :((

gaize my laptop has a dumbass vid card and i'm too cheap to buy a vid card. i dont have tv. if i buy a gaming console i can use my lappy screen? i vaana so bad play gta 4 :((
GTA 4 is a bad game. Anyway, to answer your question, only very few laptops allow video to be inputted in to your monitor from external source. Check the side and back of your laptop if you have the necessary slots.

emulators ( so u can play ps2 etc games ) Yes, its xbox 360 I got invite for blackcatgames site - so no issues there They have snooker on xbox 360
I dont think a PS2 emulator exists....not even for the PS3. But you can play xbox(last gen) games on your 360 if you have the 360 with the harddrive. But first you need to connect to live and download the emulator. Some great games on last gen xbox were, Halo , Halo 2, GTA,Psychonauts, beyond good and evil, Jade empire and the best, Ninja Gaiden Black.

FIFA 09 Ashes cricket 09 Try Prince of Persia 1, 2 & 3 All 3 versions are just awesome..... last one sucks though (i.e. 2008 wala) GTA San Andreas Rocks, so do Vice city... GTA 4 PC version is badly coded.... trust me it sucks....... Half-life 2 is also good

Niko just moves and turns so slowly and has a horrible aim that i just dont have fun playing that game. Try red faction if you want open world multiplayer.
haha that is because of the vid card methinks. it is a resource hog yes :(( but it is worth it maan. i have a monster back home but have shimit here :wall:

haha that is because of the vid card methinks. it is a resource hog yes :(( but it is worth it maan. i have a monster back home but have shimit here :wall:
Nah...thats how he controls. I play it on the 360 (the lead system the game was designed for). This is how a 3rd person game should control 90tNrvijMZc -o9_u1hXRIQ _mOKqrYrokY not slow and sluggish