Suggest computer games to play

DomainK

Been a long time since I played computer games. I want to try a few now, but I don't know which are the best games. I was a big fan of Project IGI, but it does not work with modern graphic cards and new versions of dx. Suggest me some games that are good mix of strategy and action like Project IGI. How is project IGI2 BTW? Does it work well on modern graphics cards and dx10? And yes, I want single player games.

IGI was a great game never liked IGI 2, my suggestion if you want a fast paced shooter go Call of duty 4, though COD 5 is out i would still recommend 4 over 5. Zap already suggested Bioshock its one of those games which you would either love or absolutly hate. I personally never liked the whole grand theft auto series but see if you like those kind. I dont play PC games but see if gear of war is out for PC , also i know halo 2 PC version is available dont know about halo 3. If you had a PS3 then i could recommend a bunch of games. few more 1 Orange box: price is the same as any other game but has 3 half life games + one of my fav games portal, great value for money 2 crysis

If you are looking for Shooters in general, the good ones and the preferred platform should be, FPS on PC : Crysis, Half life 2 episode 2 on the 360: Gears of war 1/2, Halo 3, COD 4, Rainbow six vegas 1/2, Bioshock on the PS3: Resistance 1, Killzone 2 on the Wii: Go buy a 360 GTA 4 is outdated. Crackdown, Infamous, Red faction and Prototype does the open world games much better.

I just got a modded xbox I am sad I cant play Ashes Cricket 2009 on it, as its only PAL The PC one doesnt work, just sits in the Taskbar I like 1st person, racing, boxing and emus Please sugest so I can do on a download hunt

I just got a modded xbox I am sad I cant play Ashes Cricket 2009 on it, as its only PAL The PC one doesnt work, just sits in the Taskbar I like 1st person, racing, boxing and emus Please sugest so I can do on a download hunt
I dont download games, so i dont know where you can download them. By Xbox do you mean Xbox 360 ? If yes, then try these games (List them in order of priority), Shooter - 1. Gears of war 1/2 (Third person shooter)- My fav. game 2. Bioshock - 1st person 3. Halo 3- 1st person 4. Call of duty 4 - 1st person Racing - 1. PGR 4 - Arcade racing 2. Grid - Arcade 3. Forza 2 - Sim Boxing - 1. Fight night round 4 2. UFC Undisputed (UFC games) If you like GTA kinda open world action games - 1. Crackdown - Open world Superhero game 2. Dead rising - Like Dawn of the dead. You are stuck in a mall filled with zombies. 3. Red faction Guerrilla What is a emu?

Played a lot of EA titles as a kid, NFS2 was kewl, sweet memories, Age of Empires (I still dont know why i used to play that) But Fifa is just one EA Title i have hung onto, from Fifa 2003 to the current one, looking forward to dl Fifa 10 (Out b4 Zap_B).

I dont download games, so i dont know where you can download them. By Xbox do you mean Xbox 360 ? If yes, then try these games (List them in order of priority), Shooter - 1. Gears of war 1/2 (Third person shooter)- My fav. game 2. Bioshock - 1st person 3. Halo 3- 1st person 4. Call of duty 4 - 1st person Racing - 1. PGR 4 - Arcade racing 2. Grid - Arcade 3. Forza 2 - Sim Boxing - 1. Fight night round 4 2. UFC Undisputed (UFC games) If you like GTA kinda open world action games - 1. Crackdown - Open world Superhero game 2. Dead rising - Like Dawn of the dead. You are stuck in a mall filled with zombies. 3. Red faction Guerrilla What is a emu?
emulators ( so u can play ps2 etc games ) Yes, its xbox 360 I got invite for blackcatgames site - so no issues there They have snooker on xbox 360

Played a lot of EA titles as a kid' date=' NFS2 was kewl, sweet memories, [b']Age of Empires (I still dont know why i used to play that) But Fifa is just one EA Title i have hung onto, from Fifa 2003 to the current one, looking forward to dl Fifa 10 (Out b4 Zap_B).
yeah i played that too,good timepass.