Begging pays off

i like the way i just make these small comments occasionally and it gets everyone so agitated lol.
That's a trademark characteristic of all trolls. They seek attention by degrading themselves and they like it immensely when people abuse them. Stinking is crap's claim to fame.
That's a trademark characteristic of all trolls. They seek attention by degrading themselves and they like it immensely when people abuse them. Stinking is crap's claim to fame.
No it just means that my opinion about stuff is different from yours and the rest of the indian fans on here.
Well it really wasn't begging. Lalchi extortionist BCCI didn't let Pakistan host their share of matches in Emirates when ICC had no problem with it' date=' so I think they got rightly served and it simply fired back. $18M is a load of money. I am glad.....PCB had the last laugh. :winky:[/quote'] If ur Govt cant protect 15 players its your fault not BCCIs.........for you guys $18mn is lot of money ofcourse it is not lot for BCCI.....which earns profits in excess of $100mn........and they dont beg or ask anyone,they generate their profits within their own country......not SL/BAN were in fav of allowing to shift the matches......have ever heard in any sporting event that if a country defaults it is allowed to hold matches in other countries????rather the whole event is shifted to another country with all hosting rights going with that.....be thankful u got $18millz......if u guys had a storng case i think you guys would have continued ur case in CAS.........so before calling BCCI anything.....see what a failure PCB is........if only they would have done enough to protect SL players.........this situation wouldnot have arrived in the 1st place
If ur Govt cant protect 15 players its your fault not BCCIs.........for you guys $18mn is lot of money ofcourse it is not lot for BCCI.....which earns profits in excess of $100mn........and they dont beg or ask anyone' date='they generate their profits within their own country......not SL/BAN were in fav of allowing to shift the matches......have ever heard in any sporting event that if a country defaults it is allowed to hold matches in other countries????rather the whole event is shifted to another country with all hosting rights going with that.....be thankful u got $18millz......if u guys had a storng case i think you guys would have continued ur case in CAS.........so before calling BCCI anything.....see what a failure PCB is........if only they would have done enough to protect SL players.........this situation wouldnot have arrived in the 1st place[/quote'] Well I know exactly how incompetent PCB is, so don't remind me that. Biggest joke of an organization so I share that thought with you. I would say this is the only thing that PCB has done right, atleast got something out of the tournament, and well how far Emirates is? and exactly why can't it host matches? Just b/c its not part of sub-continent? Unless the whole tournament was being held in India or Sri Lanka,then it makes sense, but when it has already been distributed among 3 nations, I don't see any issue with one more country hosting it (especially the one which got best of the stadiums, facilities, ICC head-quater, and history of cricket matches being played there).
If ur Govt cant protect 15 players its your fault not BCCIs.........for you guys $18mn is lot of money ofcourse it is not lot for BCCI.....which earns profits in excess of $100mn........and they dont beg or ask anyone' date='they generate their profits within their own country......not SL/BAN were in fav of allowing to shift the matches......have ever heard in any sporting event that if a country defaults it is allowed to hold matches in other countries????rather the whole event is shifted to another country with all hosting rights going with that.....be thankful u got $18millz......if u guys had a storng case i think you guys would have continued ur case in CAS.........so before calling BCCI anything.....see what a failure PCB is........[b']if only they would have done enough to protect SL players.........this situation wouldnot have arrived in the 1st place
I disagree with that statement that people make world over, that if SL was not attacked -- Pak was going to be quite safe to visit. It doesn't make any bloody sense to me. In a way I am very glad that the SL attack took place - especially without the loss of any life -- cause that only firmly established the fact that Pak is a DANGEROUS country where Terrorists roam amongst people -- with no regard to life of anybody let alone sports persons. That incident brought this to light and moreover -- the Pakis who always used to jump up and down about how the Terrorists had nothing to do with sports -- were made to shut the F up fpr good. Matter of fact remains -- Pakistan was an Extremely Dangerous Place in 2003, in 2004 when India visited, in 2006, in 2008 and it is going to be such in 2015. So anybody who thinks otherwise lives in a delusional world. And unfortunately we have to live as their f'ing neighbors and suffer -- because of that.
Well I know exactly how incompetent PCB is' date=' so don't remind me that. Biggest joke of an organization so I share that thought with you. I would say this is the only thing that PCB has done right, atleast got something out of the tournament, and well how far Emirates is? and exactly why can't it host matches? Just b/c its not part of sub-continent? Unless the whole tournament was being held in India or Sri Lanka,then it makes sense, but when it has already been distributed among 3 nations, I don't see any issue with one more country hosting it (especially the one which got best of the stadiums, facilities, ICC head-quater, and history of cricket matches being played there).[/quote'] BCCI has always stood with PCB..........we played asia cup and toured pakistan when no one else did.....the world cup was to be held in pakistan...until PCB screwed up big time.....and no one was willing to play in pakistan............if situation was same in BAN would PCB allowed it to shift to emirates??? Travellin betwn the sub continent is very easy and very quick......emirates add another 6-7 hrs plus the logistics plus the involvement of another country with whom perhaps we dont have much relations.....plus..remember the emirates are a den of bookies...remember sharjah.....so lots of problems....i guess BCCI wouldnot had any probz if things would have continued as they were fixed earlier.....bt the lahore attack chngd everything.......i just hope this 18millz is spend on cricket and not on PCB officials.........
I disagree with that statement that people make world over, that if SL was not attacked -- Pak was going to be quite safe to visit. It doesn't make any bloody sense to me. In a way I am very glad that the SL attack took place - especially without the loss of any life -- cause that only firmly established the fact that Pak is a DANGEROUS country where Terrorists roam amongst people -- with no regard to life of anybody let alone sports persons. That incident brought this to light and moreover -- the Pakis who always used to jump up and down about how the Terrorists had nothing to do with sports -- were made to shut the F up fpr good. Matter of fact remains -- Pakistan was an Extremely Dangerous Place in 2003, in 2004 when India visited, in 2006, in 2008 and it is going to be such in 2015. So anybody who thinks otherwise lives in a delusional world. And unfortunately we have to live as their f'ing neighbors and suffer -- because of that.
I jus wated to say that the attacks jus showed what we always suspected..and why the Indian team didnt tour pakistan den.....
Well I know exactly how incompetent PCB is' date=' so don't remind me that. Biggest joke of an organization so I share that thought with you. I would say this is the only thing that PCB has done right, atleast got something out of the tournament, and well how far Emirates is? and exactly why can't it host matches? Just b/c its not part of sub-continent? Unless the whole tournament was being held in India or Sri Lanka,then it makes sense, but when it has already been distributed among 3 nations, I don't see any issue with one more country hosting it (especially the one which got best of the stadiums, facilities, ICC head-quater, and history of cricket matches being played there).[/quote'] Because hosting is not a right. If you cannot host it, fine but you do not have the right to ask it to host it somewhere else. Has any world cup ever been hosted in a country that wasnt participating in it?
that's right blame everything on Pakistan, b/c every bad thing that happens in your country is b/c of us. If I started counting how many bombs went off in your land then I bet they will be more. Your corrupt mind will only say that those are done by Pak, as India is a nation of angels, they don't fund Taliban terrorist and Baloch, they were not behind many bombs going off in Pakistan, they don't have more than 1000 separatists organization of various religion, your sole loyal Indian policemen (who was later killed suspiciously) didn't catch Indian armymen behind bombings which was as usual blamed on parosis first and etc etc. People like you Mamu, just feed on cr*p that your media and government offer you. I agree Pakistan is not a stable country, not safe for other national teams for God knows how long, and going through a very tough time. They are just paying the price for fighting someone elses war, but atleast I confess the problems that exist in my nation, unlike you guys who just LIVE & feed on CRAP to blame Pakistan for every darn thing!! Now see how my post will disappear but your ridiculous cr*p post will stay for others to digest.
that's right blame everything on Pakistan, b/c every bad thing that happens in your country is b/c of us. If I started counting how many bombs went off in your land then I bet they will be more. Your corrupt mind will only say that those are done by Pak, as India is a nation of angels, they don't fund Taliban terrorist and Baloch, they were not behind many bombs going off in Pakistan, they don't have more than 1000 separatists organization of various religion, your sole loyal Indian policemen (who was later killed suspiciously) didn't catch Indian armymen behind bombings which was as usual blamed on parosis first and etc etc. People like you Mamu, just feed on cr*p that your media and government offer you. I agree Pakistan is not a stable country, not safe for other national teams for God knows how long, and going through a very tough time. They are just paying the price for fighting someone elses war, but atleast I confess the problems that exist in my nation, unlike you guys who just LIVE & feed on CRAP to blame Pakistan for every darn thing!! Now see how my post will disappear but your ridiculous cr*p post will stay for others to digest.
we didnt talk politics....we said we toured you when no one else did.........yes bomb blasts do take place in our country.........bt we try to protect our visitors.....which i thnk evry person let alone a country should do.....you never attack guests.......if some one in your country doesnt undrstnd that...then god help.....show any one neutral observer who says india is doing any thing in balochistan????itz your zaid hamid...no one else........and please no more political talks....letz talk cricket
Guest Gunner
that's right blame everything on Pakistan' date=' b/c every bad thing that happens in your country is b/c of us.[/quote'] Your country has quite a few problems and is a source of constant headache to others - undeniable fact.
If I started counting how many bombs went off in your land then I bet they will be more.
Hanji? I don't really know what you mean.
Your corrupt mind will only say that those are done by Pak' date=' as India is a nation of angels, they don't fund Taliban terrorist and Baloch, they were not behind many bombs going off in Pakistan,[/quote'] Can you prove it? The old question which you always asked us. So how are your afghan western borders these days?
they don't have more than 1000 separatists organization of various religion' date='[/quote'] No, there aren't.
your sole loyal Indian policemen (who was later killed suspiciously) didn't catch Indian armymen behind bombings which was as usual blamed on parosis first and etc etc. People like you Mamu' date=' just feed on cr*p that your media and government offer you. [/quote'] Meh, your boy as admitted to shooting the "one loyal Indian policeman". I don't need the media to tell me what is going on in my country. I am perfectly capable of forming my conclusions.
I agree Pakistan is not a stable country' date=' not safe for other national teams for God knows how long, and going through a very tough time. They are just paying the price for fighting someone elses war, but atleast I confess the problems that exist in my nation, unlike you guys who just LIVE & feed on CRAP to blame Pakistan for every darn thing!! Now see how my post will disappear but your ridiculous cr*p post will stay for others to digest.[/quote'] Pakistan is an extremely dangerous country, end of discussion. India's problems have to do more with infrastructure, corruption etc which have nothing to do with making the world a more dangerous place to live in. PS: Yes, if you troll your posts will be deleted. PS 2: Don't make very lengthy sentences with commas, this makes reading difficult. A free on job tip for you whenever you get employed and have to write reports.
Y Pakistan is an extremely dangerous country, end of discussion. India's problems have to do more with infrastructure, corruption etc which have nothing to do with making the world a more dangerous place to live in. PS: Yes, if you troll your posts will be deleted. PS 2: Don't make very lengthy sentences with commas, this makes reading difficult. A free on job tip for you whenever you get employed and have to write reports.
Well for you info. I am employed and I do write reports there, so thanks/ no thanks for your suggestion. & keep your smartness to urself. This is a forum not an exam paper where I have to worry about my punctuations. & if you want to delete my post then go ahead, as this is a cricket forums & politics should be kept out of it, but I think you aren't well aware of this forum. ppl like to bring up politics and ridicule Pakistan in every tom, d*ck harry thread here. Here's a simple & rational advice: just try to keep it unbiased & consistent when it comes to elimination of posts & don;t waste much time on looking for grammatical, inter-word, punctuation etc errors, will save you a lot of time. :winky:
Guest Gunner
Well for you info. I am employed and I do write reports there, so thanks/ no thanks for your suggestion. & keep your smartness to urself. This is a forum not an exam paper where I have to worry about my punctuations. & if you want to delete my post then go ahead, as this is a cricket forums & politics should be kept out of it, but I think you aren't well aware of this forum. ppl like to bring up politics and ridicule Pakistan in every tom, d*ck harry thread here. Here's a simple & rational advice: just try to keep it unbiased & consistent when it comes to elimination of posts & don;t waste much time on looking for grammatical, inter-word, punctuation etc errors, will save you a lot of time. :winky:
Dude just feel free to share your thoughts without trolling. I would point out that all forums have a certain element of bias in favour of the home country, despite that this forum does allow you a lot of latitude to say what you want. Just drop the victim mentality and talk freely. Hamo1985 is a good example of a Pak poster who pretty much says freely what he wants without being bothered. Reason - He doesn't troll.
that's right blame everything on Pakistan' date=' b/c every bad thing that happens in your country is b/c of us. If I started counting how many bombs went off in your land then I bet they will be more. Your corrupt mind will only say that those are done by Pak, as India is a nation of angels, they don't fund Taliban terrorist and Baloch, they were not behind many bombs going off in Pakistan, they don't have more than 1000 separatists organization of various religion, your sole loyal Indian policemen (who was later killed suspiciously) didn't catch Indian armymen behind bombings which was as usual blamed on parosis first and etc etc. [b']People like you Mamu, just feed on cr*p that your media and government offer you. I agree Pakistan is not a stable country, not safe for other national teams for God knows how long, and going through a very tough time. They are just paying the price for fighting someone elses war, but atleast I confess the problems that exist in my nation, unlike you guys who just LIVE & feed on CRAP to blame Pakistan for every darn thing!! Now see how my post will disappear but your ridiculous cr*p post will stay for others to digest.
ohh OK instead of me believing my secular democratic government -- and my education -- and my research (which includes material from outside of subcontinent) -- I should believe a delusional character -- who got educated -- where history books teach -- everything wrong like Pak won the 1971 war (how could you a win a war and lose of the country -- is something only a delusional paki can believe)-- madrassahs create terrorists and a country that has been ruled by dictators for half of the times and the other half -- by psedo secular givernement -- that is a puppet of ISI -- which is nothing but a facade for terrorists -- The day that is going to happen -- I am going to kill myself. Trust me on that my friend. BTW why the hell do you think India is only country that thinks Pakistan was not safe ? When was the last time Australia visited Pakistan? So ia Australia also wrong? What is USAs opinion about it? Heck what is the Gulf Country's opinion about you? -- Damn it even OMan doesnt send its sports team there -- Oman for christ sake .