Are you ever ashamed to be an Indian cricket supporter?

MSDhoni

OK you admit you are a whiny Aussie fan who can't accept your team is getting *****slapped by everyone even England. Or you are upset India have constantly handed Australia an ass-whooping over the last few years. You have been getting pounded non stop by India in the last few series' and have only stood a chance in the game when you paid the umpires. Forget the past, there was a lot of things wrong then and there still probably are, but now things have changed, accept it and stop crying and whining on online forums.

Interesting thread. I feel inclined to share my thoughts 1. The reaction of fans after India loses an important match. 2. India threatening to boycott the Australian tour On that thought, most of the points you've raised are well, ..... better left unsaid. If you're Australian, post as Australian. If you're Indian, post as Indian. Stop pretending.

Reminds me of the story of a "ranga siyar" ( jackal) that we read in our prumary classes. The jackal at least took sometime before his identity was revealed. Here someone has blown the lid off in a matter of 5-6 posts. Bravo MSDhoni. Thank god , Indian cricket doesnt have fans like you. Better you support a team who are the experts in abusing, whining and cheating.

Indian fans can't hack it. Australia dominated world cricket for 15 years' date=' India were no where to be seen. Coming on here confirms what I already know about Indian fans, they are terrible sports.[/quote'] Says the guy who comes on this site and starts abusing others within 5 posts because he can't accept his team is unable to dominate any more. Oh the irony!

I actually agree with about 90% of the stuff said in the OP. I think very often Indian fans tend to get very over the top (in all extremes). I love India very much, but I feel some of the on-field behaviour of some (not all) of the Indian players has lacked a certain element of class and dignity.

Look, while I do agree with your thoughts, I find it a bit embarrasing that you pretended to be Indian. You should have just admitted to being an Australian and said what you said. But as for the original post.. I agree to be honest.. I think Aussies are made out to be cheats, which is not fair, when really the Indian team in my view aren't and wern't any better.

Reminds me of the story of a "ranga siyar" ( jackal) that we read in our prumary classes. The jackal at least took sometime before his identity was revealed. Here someone has blown the lid off in a matter of 5-6 posts. Bravo MSDhoni. Thank god , Indian cricket doesnt have fans like you. Better you support a team who are the experts in abusing, whining and cheating.
The cover was blown even before that. Because on one hand he calls Dhoni a cheat and on the other hand his id is MSDhoni. He does not even know how to pretend. What a loser!!

I was just scared that I would be racially abused if I admitted my Australian heritage that's all. Thankyou for acknowledging my points, but just know next time you call an Australian a cheat, think "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

I was just scared that I would be racially abused if I admitted my Australian heritage that's all. Thankyou for acknowledging my points' date=' but just know next time you call an Australian a cheat, think "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".[/quote'] Got to learn to speak your mind. If people disagree, who cares. trying to deceive is not the way to go.
I was just scared that I would be racially abused if I admitted my Australian heritage that's all. Thankyou for acknowledging my points' date=' but just know next time you call an Australian a cheat, think "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".[/quote'] You're posts just get funnier and funnier. You can here assuming people would abuse you because you are Australian, because in your mind Indians will just randomly abuse Australians and then you come onto this site and start abusing Indians. Amazing
Pretending to be an Indian fan. Now why would you do that ?
1. Ashamed of his own nationality I guess. 2. He assumed that by pretending to be Indian, he would get genuine responses from other Indians. It's funny when people think themselves to be super smart and then fall on their face. :haha:
You're posts just get funnier and funnier. You can here assuming people would abuse you because you are Australian' date=' because in your mind Indians will just randomly abuse Australians and then you come onto this site and start abusing Indians. Amazing[/quote'] To be fair there is a difference between abuse and racial abuse. But I still agree with you. It's a bit stupid. If he had said he was an Australian at the start and said what he said, I would of supported him.
I was just scared that I would be racially abused if I admitted my Australian heritage that's all. Thankyou for acknowledging my points' date=' but just know next time you call an Australian a cheat, think "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".[/quote'] You come here with horribly wrong assumptions. You imagined all Indians are evil (wonder if you had a chat with Symo in the bar last night). But what are you doing trolling in an Indian forum under disguise? Who is the trouble maker? You blindly believe that Indians are racist. That belief itself is evidence of your own racist mind.
You come here with horribly wrong assumptions. You imagined all Indians are evil (wonder if you had a chat with Symo in the bar last night). But what are you doing trolling in an Indian forum under disguise? Who is the trouble maker? You blindly believe that Indians are racist. That belief itself is evidence of your own racist mind.
I agree with all there except the first sentence. You don't believe that some of his assumptions are valid ?
I was just scared that I would be racially abused if I admitted my Australian heritage that's all. Thankyou for acknowledging my points' date=' but just know next time you call an Australian a cheat, think "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".[/quote'] Nobody has acknowledged anything...Inidans as a rule do not cheat. Their way of playing cricket is the way game was meant to be played. The fact remains that the CA knew their team was bunch of cheaters..hence they gave in to BCCI's demands and reprimanded their own players.. if they were indeed blameless why else would they balk when we threatened to quit the tour? Why not let India go ahead and expose them? The fact is umpiring bias was happening for a long time in Aus..Holding even made a note of in commbox the previous summer. Full crfedit to the Indian team for standing up against the Aussies. And about the racially abuse part..Symonds gave statement in a court of law that he may have heard wrong and jumed the gun..right? furthermore the Kiwi judge even asked pointed out to the ******* that it was his fault for getting involved in what was an exchange between Lee and Harby.