More PJs

DomainK

Guest Hiten.
It took me sometime to understand what thaliya is. I thought she is talking about thalis (plates).:hysterical:
I say ban the southies, they are influencing the way we speak our rashtrya basha :emc:

Guest Hiten.
btw.....what is this rashtriya baasha?
Are you asking for translation or want to know what is the rashtriya basha ? Translation : national language What is: Hindi... don't agree with me, then too bad :P

Guest Hiten.
I doubt this qualifies for this thread, but oh well If you have two balls between your legs it means you are a man. If you have four balls between your legs, it does not mean that you are superman Iska matlab aapki koi gand mar raha hai.
:puke:

Are you asking for translation or want to know what is the rashtriya basha ? Translation : national language What is: Hindi... don't agree with me, then too bad :P
I know what it means, even in telugu its the same....but in actuality hindi is not the rashtriya baasha. :--D But frankly I don't care, even if they declare it tomorrow to be the RB I am fine with it.

I doubt this qualifies for this thread, but oh well If you have two balls between your legs it means you are a man. If you have four balls between your legs, it does not mean that you are superman Iska matlab aapki koi gand mar raha hai.
:fail:

why is Gand marna not censored were as Ga@@ndo is censored.

Guest Hiten.
why is Gand marna not censored were as Ga@@ndo is censored.
:emc: believes in sodomizing. That is what we do with you powerless nincompoops :haha: