Chennai Super Kings Dream Website!

Aadhavzone

Aahav a suggestion. Please change your "army's" name to something creative and original. It is getting a bit monotonous where people are calling their bunch of fans same as Barmy Army. I am sure you lot could do better than this :regular_smile:. Just my $0.02

Aahav a suggestion. Please change your "army's" name to something creative and original. It is getting a bit monotonous where people are calling their bunch of fans same as Barmy Army. I am sure you lot could do better than this :regular_smile:. Just my $0.02
There is nothing monotonous in it, actually Lions Army is first of its kind as a fan based website among IPL teams... if u read their site disclaimer and about Lions Army, you will have a better idea.... cheers :two_thumbs_up:

mate... Barmy army is a inspiration for us & definitely we have said that in our website pages! anyway thanks for giving me an oppurtunity to explain this point! :regular_smile:

There is nothing monotonous in it' date=' actually Lions Army is first of its kind as a fan based website among IPL teams... if u read their site disclaimer and about Lions Army, you will have a better idea.... cheers :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Thanks for your care buddy! :two_thumbs_up:

There is nothing monotonous in it' date=' actually Lions Army is first of its kind as a fan based website among IPL teams... if u read their site disclaimer and about Lions Army, you will have a better idea.... cheers :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] To me, it sounds cheesy to call your consortium "army". I mean can we Indians not be creative and come up with a slightly different name for our gang ? I mean Bharat Army ? Is that all we got ? Anyways, I'm done trolling.

To me, it sounds cheesy to call your consortium "army". I mean can we Indians not be creative and come up with a slightly different name for our gang ? I mean Bharat Army ? Is that all we got ? Anyways, I'm done trolling.
I agree with you. We also have the Sharabi Army lol and then there was that Indus Army. But what can you expect, when the country's movie and music industry is ripping off everyone else. Anyway its too late, everything is ready and its been launched already