Chennai Super Kings Dream Website!

Aadhavzone

They have more gems...They even changed RCB points in IPL 2009 :hysterical: Team Mat Won Lost Pts Delhi Daredevils14113 22 Chennai Super kings14104 20 Royal Challengers Bangalore14 9 5 14 Deccan Charges1486 16 Kings XI Punjab147714 Rajasthan Royals146812 Mumbai Indians145910 Kolkata Knight Riders143117
Sorry for the mistake guyz!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You are so insecure that you want your opponents to support you? :cantstop::cantstop:
I have many good friends supporting both team from B'lore, of course they will choose your team when it come between us, but they support Chennai, when we play against others.. B->:secret:

I have many good friends supporting both team from B'lore' date=' of course they will choose your team when it come between us, but they support Chennai, when we play against others.. B->:secret:[/quote'] I used to do that, but seeing how you guys speak of B'lore, I'm forced to give up total support and support even the damn northies against your team. :wall:

Guest DeveGowda
:dito: Go :csk: Go! i will come to B'lore B-> but i doubt :hmmm: can you atleast score a competitive score at chennai... :giggle:
What is competetive score for chennai - 110 ? :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
110 ?? mere 110 ?? then it is not CSK vs BRC' date=' it is Haydos vs BRC :haha:[/quote'] atleast u agreed u are One man Army.....without legend haydos u team will be only duss...:hysterical: remmeber Last 2 BRC and CSK matches ..how much Competetive CSK was :haha:

Guest DeveGowda
one man army is better than a good for nothing over hyped team ......
yes One Man army is better than a Useless team Which beat One MAN and "10 others" team and reached final B->

yes One Man army is better than a Useless team Which beat One MAN and "10 others" team and reached final B->
IPL 2009 BRC into the semis n finals - was just fluke .... we havva far better STATS than u guys .. deve gowda aka kelattu payyan your mannina maga's :giggle: will get wooden spoon similar to IPL 2008 ... :two_thumbs_up: www.lionsarmy.com - Hail CSK :csk:

Guest DeveGowda
IPL 2009 BRC into the semis n finals - was just fluke .... we havva far better STATS than u guys .. deve gowda aka kelattu payyan your mannina maga's :giggle: will get wooden spoon similar to IPL 2008 ... :two_thumbs_up: www.lionsarmy.com - Hail CSK :csk:
CSK wont even get a Spoon this time let alone CUP....:hysterical: FLUKE = JOGI = CSK....