Sanga as a captain

DomainK

We have had a look at him in both the formats. He has won more than he lost in ODIs and is yet to lose a match in tests. He is here to stay in that role for some years to come. We have seen him as an excellent batsman and a very good keeper. How do you think he will do as a captain in the long run? What is the first impression? Better than Mahela?

I recon, He will be very successful. He can definitely control his bowling and fielding options to put the opponent in pressure. He has already proven in the Compaq cup final that he likes to experiment with his batting options as needed. It's a different thing that they were not able to kill the hype created by the lord's excellent innings. Scoring 270 odd while chasing a 300+ total is definitely above par level of fight back. His attitude is perfect for his team but it's annoying for the opposite team and the opposite team's fans. He is definitely following the footsteps of the greatest captain of all time punter.

Sanga's randa attitude is going to cost his team. Colombo mein ga.ndu sher bante phir te hain..I think they are going to be touring a lot next year..and then India later this year. India for sure will be their graveyard, more so if Sanga's randa arrogance and attitude pisses of Mahi.

his sportsmanship seems to be lost, after becoming captain. I dont like his attitude in recent games, though he is a one of great batsman and Keeper! His talks during presentation ceremony is so one sided and looks so odd, all he speak about his fkn team, & i wonder if anytime he had spoken about opposite team performances or game! Ofcourse Definitely better than Mahela Jayawardane, as a captain! Actually what happened to J'wardane, seems his present is designed for only nasty edges, slipperies etc :haha: he is so easy to knock out, than Mendis!