Eid Mubarak

Guest gaurav_indian

:offtopic: Please respect religious sentiments of other ICFers and dont make stupid posts in a thread created for spiritual/religious purpose. Thanks
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You iz da man daisy.

Yes I am a Muslim by religion but believe that humanity is more important for any human than any individual religion Frankly speaking I am not so religious though I respect all religions and my first ambition in life is to attain the pinnacle of success and second ambition is to make India the world's most powerful economic superpower and third is to work for humanity all over the world as a whole. :pray:
OMG! That sounds like a beauty contest QA round answer!! :--D

kyun saare musalmaan kya pakistan mein hi rehte hai.............for ur information there are 22millz muslims in india........more than pakistan two of our presidents have been muslims our cricket team has been lead by muslims in 2004 a catholic lady left the PM seat for a sikh who was sworn in by a muslim..........this is INDIA.......... theer have been many muslims of great importance in INDIA One of them beat the hell out of pakistan army in indo pak war of 1965........vir abdul hamid
daanto mat bhai:((:((:((:((:((